Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 11-07-2014, 03:41 PM   #101
CigarNut
F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation
Default Re: I Pulled The Trigger on an iPhone 6

My wife's iPhone 6 arrived a day early! She will be very happy (which means that I am happy -- happy wife, happy life!)

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 09:05 AM   #102
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoon View Post
What she will probably tell you (and I neglected to post) is that your friend (me) had a momentary lapse of judgement. I did not actually put the Otterbox screen protector on my phone. I already had the modified original that I would keep on the phone for a while. I merely laid the Otterbox screen protector on my phone to see it overlay the lens. Well, guess what? I had laid the screen protector (which is NOT symmetrical) on my phone flipped over. When I turned it around the lens was not covered. D'OH!!

You may be old, but you're slow.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 10:22 AM   #103
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

My giant phone showed up today.
I am currently doing battle. Should be turned into my old phone shortly.
I like it already. I can actually see stuff!!!
Old 11-11-2014, 01:20 PM   #104
Dave128
Sexy Dave

First Name: Dave
Trading: (4)
Dave128 is just really niceDave128 is just really niceDave128 is just really niceDave128 is just really nice

My wife's should arrive Friday.
Old 11-11-2014, 07:17 PM   #105
big a
Feeling at Home

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (42)
RyJ
big a will become famous soon enough

Mine should ship by next Friday now that I have two cases already. My wife got hers 2 weeks early of course
Old 11-11-2014, 08:35 PM   #106
AdamJoshua

AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
My giant phone showed up today.
I am currently doing battle. Should be turned into my old phone shortly.
I like it already. I can actually see stuff!!!
Yes one reason I pulled the trigger now, my arms aren't long enough to use my phone anymore. The apps that don't benefit from the text size increase and accessibility settings are getting a bit tough to use.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:25 AM   #107
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
Yes one reason I pulled the trigger now, my arms aren't long enough to use my phone anymore. The apps that don't benefit from the text size increase and accessibility settings are getting a bit tough to use.
It has a zoom feature when you set it up. Even the desktop icons are more bigger. I just turn it on and look at it and I CAN SEE!!!
This phone has completely changed my life. My sister says I can swim, and even ride a bike!!!
Old 11-12-2014, 08:05 AM   #108
MarkinAZ
Formerly MarkinOR

First Name: Mark
Navy (Served With Honor)
MarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
I just turn it on and look at it and I CAN SEE!!!
This phone has completely changed my life. My sister says I can swim, and even ride a bike!!!
Wow! Just think what would have happened if you were wheelchair bound Scott
Old 11-22-2014, 12:57 PM   #109
AdamJoshua

So mine arrived and my dad got his, now I can face time with him and make sure he's doing ok (he's 89 and wheelchair bound within the last couple months so life is a bit depressing for him now). This really helps out I have the 6 and I got him the 6+ the screen is better for him to see things and see when face-timing. I had him put on my plan and my data usage was going through the roof in only a couple days, had to walk him through getting it on his wi-fi .. it wasn't really hard but he forgot to do it when he setup the phone.

The one thing to get used to is the power button is on the side now and I still keep hitting the top to turn it on and off and there is nothing there.
Old 11-22-2014, 01:06 PM   #110
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold

I do the same with the power button, especially since I have a 5s for work. I end up turning the volume up/down instead of turning it on/off.