Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 07-19-2011, 09:04 AM   #1
cmitch
Heads up get down

First Name: Clayton
Trading: (25)
Montecristo
cmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nice
Default Perdomo Champagne Noir Super Toro

This stick arrived at our local B&M about 5 weeks ago. Since I am an admitted Perdomo whore, I couldn't help but to try out one of these babies even though I'm usually averse to large ring gauge cigars, especially a 60.

It didn't take long for me to fall in love with this stick. It started out with a spicy, leathery-toasty flavor and quickly transformed into smooth, chocolate-coffee undertones. The smoke had a sweet taste and it didn't stop there. It continued to keep the sweet taste right until the end in which the smoke got a bit stronger with a slight bitter taste. A quick purge eliminated this bitter flavor and it continued to be a good stick until it began to burn my finger.

I have added this stick to my collection with a total of 25 so far, which only about 10 are left! The B&M has brought in a total of 4 boxes and 3 are gone! Myself and two other locker members are responsible for the snap ups. I'll be enjoying another tonight over steak with a few of my cigar friends. I highly recommend this stick to any Maduro fans and don't let the dark wrapper fool ya. It's smooth enough for connecticut lovers as well.

In the attached pic, I have a shot of my Noir and my buddy in the pic, Dr. D is enjoying one as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Champaigne Noir.jpg (39.0 KB, 242 views)
Old 07-19-2011, 09:06 AM   #2
Blak Smyth
Think Blue!

First Name: SD
Trading: (52)
RA
Blak Smyth has disabled reputation
Default Re: Perdomo Champagne Noir Super Toro

That looks and sounds tasty but the guy turning his nose up in the photo is a turn off. Haha
Old 07-19-2011, 09:20 AM   #3
cmitch
Heads up get down

First Name: Clayton
Trading: (25)
Montecristo
cmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth View Post
That looks and sounds tasty but the guy turning his nose up in the photo is a turn off. Haha
Doc always leans back and enjoys the smoke. He actually has his eyes closed in this pic. He's bought a box of these as well. Trust me. He's as far from a snob as you can get. Great guy!
Old 07-19-2011, 09:21 AM   #4
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

First Name: M.J.
Trading: (76)
Emjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to behold

I've been hearing good things! Looks like these need to be on the wish list! Thansk for the review!