Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Old 01-10-2012, 04:47 PM   #1
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
If you remember on page 20, post 395, Longknocker asked me what I would say if Bama won. I told him :
"I will come into this thread and congratulate all of you, exactly the way I would have done it had you
beaten LSU at Tuscaloosa earlier. I told you as much a month ago. I still feel the same way...if bama beats
the Tigers, it won't be one play or another, it will be that we failed to execute our game plan, the plays
needed to score, and to otherwise secure victory. I have no problem praising the better team."

That's why I lost a lot of respect for some folks in the thread. They couldn't do that in the reverse situation.
No one knows losing hurts in this situation more than me. All you guys did was lose a squeaker. It ended up
not hurting you one bit. We lost it ALL. But no matter how cocky, partisan or obnoxious I am in preparation
for the game, I have the class to give credit where it's due after it's all over. You won't hear a lot of excuses
out of me. That's what bull5hi+ fans do.. We got our a55 whipped by a superior force. And not only that,
we looked like5hi+ doing it. Bama showed everyone what a juggernaut they are. They shut EVERYONE up.
At least the ones that know what they're talking about.

But all that baloney about how we ought to all be happy, cause it's still the SEC that won, F that. I am pi55ed
that we lost, and I now officially hate bama, lol.
Thanks For Being A Good Sport, Brad! I Don't Think Anyone Expected That Score. I Never Did Hear Les Miles Say Anything About BAMA Outplaying His Tigers, Did You?
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:03 PM   #2
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by longknocker View Post
Thanks For Being A Good Sport, Brad! I Don't Think Anyone Expected That Score. I Never Did Hear Les Miles Say Anything About BAMA Outplaying His Tigers, Did You?
Greg, I hate to say it, I didn't hear him say anything. I was asleep at the end, not from boredom, haha.
I expect him to say something like we got our butts whipped, hats off to Alabama, and to the coaches
and players. It has to be tough on him. He let himself be wildly out-coached. And the players deserved
better, much better. They had the kids to hang with bama. They know they were under-coached.
Shame. Miles has his hands full for a few months, probably 6-7.......

But great for the Tide, huh? Got to say, they made their fans very proud. ALL that sadness turned 180
degrees. I am sure the guy who is now internet famous and his crusty looking girlfriend must be TICKLED!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg poor-bama-fan.jpg (95.6 KB, 139 views)
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote