Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 04-12-2010, 12:46 PM   #61
JE3146
Jordan #2

First Name: Jordan
Trading: (26)
Partagas
JE3146 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Storage overkill. How many gigs you got?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
Hard to believe he's the richest man in the world, isn't it?
He doesn't seem to even much care, and he gives tons away. Pretty good dude, I think.
I agree. When I meant human, I meant from an intelligence point of view, not judging his character
JE3146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 01:10 PM   #62
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Storage overkill. How many gigs you got?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JE3146 View Post
I agree. When I meant human, I meant from an intelligence point of view, not judging his character
I wasn't ragging you at all, Jordan. I made that comment cause I sensed you were like minded about him.
On that quote...
It's not the first time I've heard it, but when I heard it last he was supposedly talking about ram. I don't buy it, because it really doesn't make sense, especially since he's always had a vision that everyone's entire life, home, house and car would be networked. Gotta store all that crap somewhere, and he's always been waiting for hardware to catch up with his vision.
I'm not saying he didn't say it, but if I was a betting man, I'd put my five bucks on "didn't" cause it doesn't make sense.