Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2020, 09:10 PM   #1
mjdx88
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (1)
mjdx88 is on a distinguished road
Default Wineador Build

Well being locked up has forced me to focus on projects around the house that I never really had time for. One of these said projects is to convert my failed wine fridge to a humi. This has been sitting for at least 2 years now.

I ordered 1/2 lb of heartfelt beads, some spanish cedar planks to be used to cover up the back of the fridge and shelves. Also, I grabbed a spanish cedar tray to throw in as well, I only have about 20 singles at the moment so this is perfect. I’ll be re-using my hygroset hygrometer from my desk top humi. I’m opting not to use a fan as I’ll spread the beads evenly between the top and bottom shelves. I feel like I am missing something on this build but can’t put my finger on it.

Aesthetically, I‘m thinking about using cigar bands with epoxy / resin to cover up the front glass, but I’m not sure I have enough for this task. I’ll see in the next day or so once I have flattened all of my bands.

The goal of this build is to keep it cheap, if it fails I’ll be ordering a cooler. The beads and cedar are of no loss since they could be re-use. Outside of those items I haven’t really invested anything into the build.

Thoughts or suggestions?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7F5DFB90-83BB-4A87-A9E0-8DEB61FE07CD.jpg (12.0 KB, 587 views)
mjdx88 is offline   Reply With Quote