Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2017, 12:06 AM   #1
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Four Years .. no not that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
Hello all! Short and sweet, quit smoking cigs in december when I was on vacation and had the flu for 3 weeks, came home and was shooting craps and something was missing so I grabbed a cigar and .... that was that, I'm toast.

I'm 4 weeks in and already looking at my 3rd humi, I got a 50 count first and thought that would be fine, took 2 days before I was ordering a 100 count thinking, "well that ill be PLENTY", now I'm looking at my 3rd... going with a Daniel Marshall second.

Although seeing all the Vinos people have ... m ... u....s....t .....hold....o...f....f. You all have me drooling and just amazed at your collections, I have already learned so much just creeping a few of the forums that I can tell this is going to be an awesome, fun and educational place.

I'll have to break down and post pics in the humi thread tomorrow (that's how i found ya'all)
Haha it's a hell of a slope and I'm wearing rollerblades!
Rollerblades, more like rocket skis

Wow 4 years, 4 SoCals (coming up) a couple Fall Classics, hundreds of S.H.I.T. herfs, a few bombs here and there and many friends made.

I salute you all

AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote