Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 06:18 PM   #6961
maninblack
Will smoke for food

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (80)
Partagas
maninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase!

Not a purchase but got these in the mail from the Ninja!

Old 11-29-2010, 06:21 PM   #6962
Bill86
Snob

First Name: Bill
Trading: (67)
Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all

Someones got some smoking to do....... You might as well sleep on the deck/porch or in the garage.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:21 PM   #6963
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

That Should Last You A Couple Of Days, Kevin!
Old 11-29-2010, 06:50 PM   #6964
maninblack
Will smoke for food

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (80)
Partagas
maninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to behold

Those will last me a week or two Greg. Then I might be screwed!
Old 11-29-2010, 09:26 PM   #6965
Louistogies
Area Fumado

First Name: Louis
Trading: (26)
Louistogies is on a distinguished road

Got some Montecristos #2 from 08. And some Tatuaje noella reservas. Also a Xikar cutter and cigar case. And to finished it off. A tatuaje t-shirt.
Old 11-30-2010, 05:26 AM   #6966
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Trading: (29)
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of

Guess most of you already saw what I brought back from my trip to Florida

today my order from the Oliva Cigar Lounge (shop in The Netherlands) came in:

Dirty Rats and Oliva V Maduro short robusto edicion Europe

several singles

this is something special. Ilja van Horssen was one of the 3 people that founded the Longfiller Company, which is now the European Oliva distributer and distributer for Drew Estate, Fuente, Ashton, Tatuaje, Don Pepin, Padron, Casa Magna and a few more brands in The Netherlands. Ilja was also the owner of the famous G. de Graaff and Cuesta Rey shops in The Hague. A few years ago he died of cancer at the early age of 36. Since then, his brother Sasja, CEO of The Longfiller Company and also one of the founders, releases 36 boxes of hard to find sigars with a special band for Ilja and the proceeds go to charity. Last sunday he released the Ilja 4, this years release is the Padron 1926 80th anniversary maduro, and due to my surgery I couldn't make the release party. Sasja was kind enough to send me one with my order.
Old 11-30-2010, 05:29 AM   #6967
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

AWESOME haul Ferdie!!
Old 11-30-2010, 06:03 AM   #6968
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Great Pick-Ups, Ferdie!
Old 11-30-2010, 08:19 AM   #6969
Brooks W
Feeling at Home

Trading: (70)
Brooks W has a spectacular aura aboutBrooks W has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Fernando View Post
Guess most of you already saw what I brought back from my trip to Florida

today my order from the Oliva Cigar Lounge (shop in The Netherlands) came in:

Dirty Rats and Oliva V Maduro short robusto edicion Europe

several singles

this is something special. Ilja van Horssen was one of the 3 people that founded the Longfiller Company, which is now the European Oliva distributer and distributer for Drew Estate, Fuente, Ashton, Tatuaje, Don Pepin, Padron, Casa Magna and a few more brands in The Netherlands. Ilja was also the owner of the famous G. de Graaff and Cuesta Rey shops in The Hague. A few years ago he died of cancer at the early age of 36. Since then, his brother Sasja, CEO of The Longfiller Company and also one of the founders, releases 36 boxes of hard to find sigars with a special band for Ilja and the proceeds go to charity. Last sunday he released the Ilja 4, this years release is the Padron 1926 80th anniversary maduro, and due to my surgery I couldn't make the release party. Sasja was kind enough to send me one with my order.
NICE Haul!

2 Quick questions:

1. Do those Dirty Rats have a second band? And if so, what does it say?
2. I have an Opus Ilja Edition I was going to review, is that one of the releases you mentioned (36 boxes) from a year in the past?

Thanks

~brooks
Old 11-30-2010, 08:20 AM   #6970
rizzle
Order Restored

Trading: (23)
Bolivar
rizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the rough

Ferdie gots the hookup.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:24 AM   #6971
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Trading: (29)
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooks W View Post
NICE Haul!

2 Quick questions:

1. Do those Dirty Rats have a second band? And if so, what does it say?
2. I have an Opus Ilja Edition I was going to review, is that one of the releases you mentioned (36 boxes) from a year in the past?

Thanks

~brooks
It's a tax band. All cigars sold in The Netherlands have a tax band with the price on it (tobacco is government priced here)

Yes, the Opus A was the first Ilja release ever, I don't know what the 2nd was, the third release was an Oliva V Maduro (which was not available in Europe then) and this year's Ilja is the Padron 80th maduro.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:02 AM   #6972
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba

Just Received This Nice Selection Of RP Nordings From Larry (lbowles2). Thanks, Brother!
Old 11-30-2010, 09:05 AM   #6973
Ogre
****CENSORED****

First Name: Larry
Trading: (46)
Montecristo
Ogre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant future

Greg, what are those?? I dont recognize the band and cant read it.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:25 AM   #6974
Cattani

Got 2 RP sampler packs, a 5er of Decades, and an RP 20 humi delivered to the office the other day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BB Pics 11-10 133.jpg (121.6 KB, 204 views)

Old 11-30-2010, 09:26 AM   #6975
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba

While I Was Posting, These Came In From FedEx! I Should Be OK 'Til Christmas, Anyway!

Kristoff Churchill Criollo
Old 11-30-2010, 09:29 AM   #6976
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba

"And" A Box Of Kristoff Ligero Maduro Churchills!

Old 11-30-2010, 09:32 AM   #6977
Ogre
****CENSORED****

First Name: Larry
Trading: (46)
Montecristo
Ogre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant future

Damn Greg that is one awesome delivery of Cigars.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:38 AM   #6978
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogre3239 View Post
Greg, what are those?? I dont recognize the band and cant read it.
Here You Go, Larry!
http://www.toastedfoot.com/2010/02/c...patel-nording/
Old 11-30-2010, 09:40 AM   #6979
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogre3239 View Post
Damn Greg that is one awesome delivery of Cigars.
Thanks, Larry! I Fell In Love With The Kristoffs & Wanted To Try The Nordings!
Old 11-30-2010, 10:12 AM   #6980
GTsetGO
those were the droids

First Name: Rob
Trading: (5)
Montecristo
GTsetGO has a spectacular aura aboutGTsetGO has a spectacular aura aboutGTsetGO has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by longknocker View Post
Just Received This Nice Selection Of RP Nordings From Larry (lbowles2). Thanks, Brother!
one of my brother's favorite cigars right there.