Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 08-15-2011, 10:11 AM   #21
area51
Blowing Smoke Rings

First Name: Ken
Trading: (3)
Bolivar Army (Active)
area51 has a spectacular aura aboutarea51 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: My Day ruined in 5minutes

Car is started, about to go to the gym...here's to hoping it starts when I get done ahha.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:41 AM   #22
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WittyUserName View Post
Here you go, this always makes me laugh.

This is too funny, not the guy on the skates, but the guy on the right, wth is he doing? LOL

Right on Kenneth, glad things worked out in your way, now maybe your wife can greeet you at the door naked with wet hair and a new hair dryer and sternly asks you to blow it for her
Old 08-15-2011, 10:49 AM   #23
CigarNut
F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation

Let's see: broken hair dryer, dead car battery, and AAA refuted your membership... Wow. Your day is ruined.

Last month a Navy medic on patrol with the Marines was killed in Afghanistan when their patrol came under fire. He died while trying to provide aid to others. His parents are in mourning but they are proud of their son.

Navy medic killed in Afghanistan

It's all a matter of perspective...

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 11:15 AM   #24
area51
Blowing Smoke Rings

First Name: Ken
Bolivar Army (Active)
area51 has a spectacular aura aboutarea51 has a spectacular aura about

I'm just gonna hold my tongue on that one...Your right.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:50 PM   #25
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

Do you know forgop?

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:54 PM   #26
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
Do you know forgop?

Posted via Mobile Device
pnoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:58 PM   #27
Drez
The Warden

First Name: Frank
Trading: (35)
Cohiba MarineCorps (Retired)
Drez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus2600 View Post
From what I gathered, it seems as if you didn't need to use your car today and will be staying home...

Perfect day to relax with a cigar!

Hope your day gets better though
im with brian you should just plant yourself outside and smoke all day cause "you have no car"

They aren't going to multiply....burn that b!tch!
Drez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 02:04 PM   #28
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maninblack View Post
This chick always makes me smile.

Now THERE'S a Bar I'd like to jump!
Old 08-15-2011, 07:32 PM   #29
Hippiebrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by WittyUserName View Post
Here you go, this always makes me laugh.

I was just listening to the Stones Get Off of My Cloud, and the dude skating away was in perfect rythym with the tune!

How bad can it be? You've got cigars, and the Sox are in first place...what else matters?
Old 08-15-2011, 09:36 PM   #30
Aporschaguy
Two sheets to the wind!

First Name: Adam
Trading: (0)
Cohiba
Aporschaguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by maninblack View Post
This chick always makes me smile.

Here here.... I love chicks. My. Old mechanics teacher use to flirt constantly with the parts girl. We always bugged him as he was married. He said "boys it doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home"

Themes words to live by...
Old 08-15-2011, 10:11 PM   #31
cort
◤◢◣◥

First Name: Gary
Trading: (41)
cort has disabled reputation

I thought I had to fart but I sh!t my pants. My life sucks!!!!!!!
cort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:13 PM   #32
markem
Bunion

First Name: Mark
Trading: (47)
HUpmann
markem has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cort View Post
I thought I had to fart but I sh!t my pants. My life sucks!!!!!!!
Old 08-15-2011, 10:16 PM   #33
cort
◤◢◣◥

First Name: Gary
Trading: (41)
cort has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by markem View Post
Thanks, Mark. You're the best.
cort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 11:11 PM   #34
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aporschaguy View Post
Here here.... I love chicks.
First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

I mean don't just walk in. You move across the room. And you don't talk to her. You use your face. You use your body. You use everything. That's what I do. I mean I just send out this vibe and I have personally found that women do respond. I mean, something happens.

The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 05:23 AM   #35
Stephen
Sultan of Cigars

First Name: Stephen
Location: Where the Pony Express began and Jesse James ended.
Trading: (18)
Stephen has a spectacular aura aboutStephen has a spectacular aura aboutStephen has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

I mean don't just walk in. You move across the room. And you don't talk to her. You use your face. You use your body. You use everything. That's what I do. I mean I just send out this vibe and I have personally found that women do respond. I mean, something happens.

The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.
The five point plan? For free? But men have died trying to obtain this valuable information!!!
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 05:56 AM   #36
taltos
Really, really old

First Name: Paul
Punch MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
taltos is a jewel in the roughtaltos is a jewel in the roughtaltos is a jewel in the roughtaltos is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Tom, is this before or after you handcuff her?
Old 08-16-2011, 11:08 AM   #37
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

Quote: