Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 04-27-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
kzm007

Default WTS: Takamine G406S New Yorker Acoustic Guitar RH in new condition

All proceeds of this sale go towards medical costs for a surgery to help alleviate cerebral palsy pains. Thank you for your patronage.

I'm asking $335 for this guitar, which originally retails for $400 in music stores. I'd love to see it go to a good home.

The G406S New Yorker Acoustic Guitar features the smallest body profile made by Takamine. The New Yorker is a traditional old-time guitar shape that produces an immediate, clear, full-bodied tone that evokes the old 78-rpm records of the 1940's. The New Yorker's strumming voice is sharp and airy. When played finger-style it sings with sweetness and character that make the player want to dig a little deeper into the roots of American music.

The Takamine G406s guitar combines the craftsmanship and materials that have made traditionally styled guitars so desirable, including a solid spruce top and a gorgeous three-piece rosewood and quilted maple back, mahogany neck, and rosewood fretboard. Appointments include wood body binding and heelcap, abalone rosette, and gold tuning keys.

Takamine G Series G406S New Yorker Acoustic Guitar Features:

* Body Style: New Yorker
* Top: Solid Spruce
* Top Bracing: Scalloped X
* Top Bindings: Wood
* Rosette: Abalone
* Bridge: Rosewood
* Back: 3 Piece Rosewood and Quilted Maple
* Sides: Rosewood
* Back Binding: Wood
* Peghead Face: Rosewood
* Peghead Logo: Gold
* Machine Heads: Gold
* Nut Width: 1 11/16"
* Fretboard: Rosewood
* Fretboard Inlay: Abalone
* Fretboard Binding: Rosewood
* Fretboard Side Markers: White
* Frets: Nickel Silver
* Neck: Mahogany
* Heel Cap: Wood
* Finish: Gloss
* Color: Natural

This guitar was purchased by me to learn on, but the necessity for my surgery comes first. All sales go towards medical bills to pay for a leg and spinal surgery to help alleviate pains caused by cerebral palsy and walking difficulties. Thank you for your bid.

My name is Kegan Mahon and I'm only twenty years old. I've had cerebral palsy since birth, which affects my walking ability. I cannot walk unaided, I have no free standing balance, and I am in constant back pain due to poor posture, which the surgery will correct. I just want to live a normal life, as pain-free as possible. This surgery will allow for that, and then allow for me to happily return to college to pursue my English major; I hope one day to be an author or work in the legal field.

Payment for this guitar is due within two days by P@yP@l and shipping will be free and insured via UPS Ground in the continental United States. Everything is packaged safely and ready to be sent out to you .

All other countries, please email me for a shipping quote. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

http://www.guitarvillage.co.uk/admin...ne/G406S_m.jpg

Thank you for any interest in this sale; more pictures available upon request.

Kegan Mahon
Old 04-27-2010, 02:35 PM   #2
Tenor CS
Feeling Better!

First Name: Christian
Trading: (2)
Cohiba
Tenor CS will become famous soon enoughTenor CS will become famous soon enough
Default Re: WTS: Takamine G406S New Yorker Acoustic Guitar RH in new condition

Link to photo doesn't work for me.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:09 PM   #3
kzm007

Default Re: WTS: Takamine G406S New Yorker Acoustic Guitar RH in new condition

Sorry about that; try this instead. I do have better photos, this is just a stock photo.

Last edited by kzm007; 04-27-2010 at 03:16 PM.