Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2013, 08:16 PM   #1
BHalbrooks
Have My Own Room

First Name: B
Trading: (5)
SP CoastGuard (Active)
BHalbrooks has a spectacular aura aboutBHalbrooks has a spectacular aura about
Default Anyone have experience with these lighters? Cheap Ronson

I was bombed one of these a while ago, and it seems to last a while per Butane fill, and work better overall than either of the Xicars I have. I gave one of the cheaper Xikars to a coworker who's getting into Cigars, and was using a BIC. Then my other Xikar stopped working. I really hate sending stuff back to Manufacturers, so I started using this Ronson lighter as my sole lighter. I've been looking online, etc to find where I could get another, depending on price, and couldn't find anything about them anywhere.

Fast forward to yesterday. I'm walking through Walmart and see these out of the corner of my eye, on the shelf next to Zippos, and other Lighter stuff Walmart has by the tobacco area. These are $3.50 apiece, and feel really sturdy, and I haven't had a problem with the original yet. I'm not sure if anyone has had a lot of experience with these, but I figured I'd pass it along in case anyone needs a cheap lighter right away that works like a horse, or if someone's getting into Cigars (Seems like we've had a lot of new members lately.) I've attached a couple pictures.

Just trying to spread the love with y'all
BHalbrooks is offline   Reply With Quote