Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 03-23-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Montecristo RED accessory kit - Warning

Hey guys, just in case you decided to take a crack at the current deal available on the new
Montecristo RED box of 20 cigars plus the accessory kit featuring triple flame Cigar Savior lighter,
a humistick and a "surgical steel Montecristo cutter, DO NOT mistake the cutter in the first
photo (comes with the REDs) as having the assumed quality of the one in the second picture.
CHEAP is all I can say, and while it may end up proving capable of cutting a cigar, the rectangular
Monte cutter it AIN'T. If you are going to try the Monte Reds anyway, by all means get a lighter
and cutter with em if you can, but I had higher hopes for that cutter. It actually feels a bit
dangerous.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Monte_sammy_ctr.jpg (12.5 KB, 552 views)
File Type: jpg Montecristocutter.jpg (20.9 KB, 367 views)
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:54 PM   #2
HollywoodQue
Invictus

First Name: Howard
Trading: (46)
Bolivar Navy (Served With Honor)
HollywoodQue is just really niceHollywoodQue is just really niceHollywoodQue is just really niceHollywoodQue is just really niceHollywoodQue is just really nice
Default Re: Montecristo RED accessory kit - Warning

Thanks for the info...
HollywoodQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:10 PM   #3
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Montecristo RED accessory kit - Warning

I shouldn't say it is actually flimsy, I simply assumed that it would be as heavy gauge as the other cutter pictured
which is just a fantastic, high-quality, durable, heavy cutter. This other cutter feels like aluminum, although it is
stated to be stainless steel.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote