Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Coffee & Tea Forum > Tea Discussion

Old 03-11-2009, 05:24 AM   #1
Smoking Dragon
formerly sergeant smoky

First Name: John
Trading: (67)
Cohiba Army (Disabled Vet)
Smoking Dragon has a spectacular aura aboutSmoking Dragon has a spectacular aura about
Default A new tea/cigar pass ????

I have seen before that there was a tea pass that was done on this site. I'm mad that I missed it. It sounded like it was a great experience for those involved. I would like to guage the interest in getting another one started. My idea will be: First, get a list of interested people ( lets say 10-15 ), then I would get 5-7 different types of tea w/ 10 sticks and place them in a box then mail it to the first person on the list. There would be takes and puts. I would ask each to make at least one review of the tea sample out of the box. Also if you all count like I do, all the overages on the sticks will be sent to Fred for the troops. So how about it, can I get 15 people interested? I will start this pass no later then March 16th, with what ever the number of people on the list is.

Smoking Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:54 PM   #2
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A new tea/cigar pass ????

Did you get anyone to sign up for this? Sounds like a great idea!!!! Very interested.
kelmac07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:54 PM   #3
Guitarman-S.T-
"ESP+ENGL&amp ;qu ot;-Brutal

First Name: S.T
Trading: (11)
SCdlH
Guitarman-S.T- will become famous soon enough

Its a great idea, Loads of work, if you think theres enough interest i have plenty i can add after hosting the last 2 a few months back.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:58 PM   #4
GreekGodX
Opa!!

First Name: Christos
Trading: (82)
Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light

I would get in on this. I love tea!