Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Coffee & Tea Forum > Tea Discussion

Old 11-20-2010, 07:11 PM   #41
netsurfr
Tea Guy

First Name: Stephen
Trading: (0)
AirForce (Served With Honor)
netsurfr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Recommendations for Tea Retailers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocLogic77 View Post
Stephen takes good care of his customers and has a nice selection of aged Pu-erhs. If he doesn't have what you are looking for he can usually find it.
Thanks to everyone for the recommendations. We specialize in pu-erh teas but also carry a nice selection of black, green, white, and oolong teas. If we don't have a pu-erh tea that you are interested in, we will make every effort to acquire it for you at the best possible price. In addition, if you find a US-based pu-erh price cheaper than mine, we will match it or beat it.

My wife and I run a small business that take care of after the normal business day is done in our regular jobs and on the weekend. Despite that, I think that we provide some of the best customer service on the internet.

We would love to be your tea source of choice on the Internet. Let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Steve
www.JAS-eTea.com
sales@JAS-eTea.com
netsurfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:12 AM   #42
Periferius
Wandering Sojourner

First Name: Periferius
Trading: (0)
Cohiba Army
Periferius is on a distinguished road

Here the odd one out, the highest awards and the best tea's: TEAGSCHWENDNER WORLDWIDE LOCATIONS : UNITED STATES.
Or have a peek for yourself at : http://www.teagschwendner.com/US/en/Locations.TG.
Been there for ages, swift delivery and fabulous teas, plus a free book on tea's.
Old 09-17-2019, 12:42 AM   #43
clayteapot

Can the teapot drink directly to the mouth? I think it’s refreshing, I believe that many people who have seen the late Qing Dynasty, the friends of the Republic of China TV series should remember deeply, especially some big businessmen. When the big official is holding a big pipe, china purple clay teapothe still carries a teapot and plays with him. , drinking it directly to the mouth. The acting requires visual effects. Can the purple clay pot really do this in reality?

Last edited by markem; 09-17-2019 at 08:05 AM.