Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Wine, Beer, and Spirits

Old 11-04-2019, 07:42 AM   #1
gettysburgfreak
Patriot

Trading: (2)
RA
gettysburgfreak will become famous soon enoughgettysburgfreak will become famous soon enough
Default How to sell a collectible bottle

Hey everyone, been a few years since I’ve been active on here but after 2 kids, moving 2500 miles, going to a 7 month academy for a new agency and setting into a new house/job I’m finally ready to get back to the forum. Anyways, while moving I came across a small bottle of Samalens Bas Armagnac that I’ve had for years and the only thing I know about it was an email from the importer back in 2006 who told me it was no longer available and was worth $200. I’m into bourbon and was looking for someplace to sell it so I can put it towards some bottles but I don’t know how to go about it. I don’t know anyone in person who would be interested in it so I’m trying to find other options. Thank you for any insight.
Old 11-04-2019, 07:59 AM   #2
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (61)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation
Default Re: How to sell a collectible bottle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettysburgfreak View Post
Hey everyone, been a few years since I’ve been active on here but after 2 kids, moving 2500 miles, going to a 7 month academy for a new agency and setting into a new house/job I’m finally ready to get back to the forum. Anyways, while moving I came across a small bottle of Samalens Bas Armagnac that I’ve had for years and the only thing I know about it was an email from the importer back in 2006 who told me it was no longer available and was worth $200. I’m into bourbon and was looking for someplace to sell it so I can put it towards some bottles but I don’t know how to go about it. I don’t know anyone in person who would be interested in it so I’m trying to find other options. Thank you for any insight.
Welcome back!

I know there are some bourbon resale groups on FB. Not sure about brandy though.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote