Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 02-03-2016, 09:32 AM   #101
jonumberone
Raw Dog

First Name: Dom
Trading: (62)
RA
jonumberone has disabled reputation
Default Re: Fake Cohiba?

Fondle our desperate women?
Old 02-03-2016, 09:36 AM   #102
Adriftpanda
Peter's Daddy

First Name: Huy
Trading: (74)
Guantanamera
Adriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud of

MK05? Dat you?
Old 02-03-2016, 10:28 AM   #103
dmiller662
Just in from the Storm

Trading: (0)
RyJ
dmiller662 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoon View Post
Since you are new here, you might consider dispensing with the cryptic remarks and try and establish some credibility here. What you're doing now is boderline trolling.
no need to be cryptic and I don't troll... but you can call it whatever you want.. I love when a forum decides to bash for no reason.. and its always funny people like to bash miles away and over a internet.. My address is available at anytime to anyone. Im a grown man, and don't need kids wanting to pretend they are grown.. Anyone form this forum is welcome to come on by my house , go through my collection, pick one out, feel free to smoke it, along with a nice drink on my patio, and have a manly conversation with me.. Get to know me, don't assume anything until you meet me in person! We can even have a Lank measuring contest if that would make someone feel better.. Hell its true, everything is bigger in TX.... I have no shame whipping mine out, but bring big tape measure...
dmiller662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 10:30 AM   #104
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

I think the only question was what you meant by good to go, like they are "good" or "bad" or whatever, you know more of an explanation or well a post.

FRT and I (and I'm assuming others) honestly have no idea what that means heh
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 10:34 AM   #105
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmiller662 View Post
no need to be cryptic and I don't troll... but you can call it whatever you want.. I love when a forum decides to bash for no reason.. and its always funny people like to bash miles away and over a internet.. My address is available at anytime to anyone. Im a grown man, and don't need kids wanting to pretend they are grown.. Anyone form this forum is welcome to come on by my house , go through my collection, pick one out, feel free to smoke it, along with a nice drink on my patio, and have a manly conversation with me.. Get to know me, don't assume anything until you meet me in person! We can even have a Lank measuring contest if that would make someone feel better.. Hell its true, everything is bigger in TX.... I have no shame whipping mine out, but bring big tape measure...
Appreciate your hospitality. But some of your posts haven't been clear. Many have been asking for clarification which you have ignored. If you're a "grown man", act like one and be a bit more open and humble. And respond to legitimate questions.
Old 02-03-2016, 10:39 AM   #106
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I thought it was abundantly obvious that no one really knew what the heck you were trying to say with your first post in this thread. Then when questioned your responses just became more and more cryptic.

No one was "bashing for no reason", unless you feel that someone stating "I'm confused. Please explain" and "I honestly don't understand what you meant by your post" is bashing. If that's the case then yes, everything including overly sensitive whining IS bigger in Texas.

And do you really think that "come by my house and I'll show you my d--k" is the first impression you want to give at a forum?
Old 02-03-2016, 10:39 AM   #107
dmiller662
Just in from the Storm

RyJ

Actually , was just sitting here and thinking..

I am a member of Several Forums (not Cigar related), and which some I am a sponser, some a Vendor, and some just a member.

I came here because I am a AVID cigar smoker who ENJOYS a smoke, I have a pretty nice collection, and im in the middle of doing a build , etc.. And after researching, I thought I understood this to be the go to site..

I thought I would visit on a regular basis, and become a regular visitor here, and with my build get some valuable advice, as well as maybe even give some advise to some..

But I clearly see now, it must be the wrong place for me... I surely must be in the wrong and am just another dumb A-- that doesn't deserve to be a part of such a community that's over my intellectual thinking... and didn't realize I need to be the forum B---- first and foremost...

Again my apologies, and im sure you being a mod, or someone clearly in power, as im only the shop boy, I will stay off your forum... and im sure to expect a Ban....

Thanks to others that have been civil, I appreciate you.....
dmiller662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 10:54 AM   #108
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold

These were your responses to legitimate questions about your first post in this thread:

Quote:
LOL.. if you say so....
Quote:
no time to entertain FRT's
Quote:
Fo dw
Quote:
maybe check the family tree
So allow yourself to answer yourself:

Quote:
I surely must be in the wrong and am just another dumb A-- that doesn't deserve to be a part of such a community that's over my intellectual thinking.
Old 02-03-2016, 10:57 AM   #109
dmiller662
Just in from the Storm

RyJ

yep... my ethnic spectrum is way below your standards I guess
Old 02-03-2016, 11:34 AM   #110
Adriftpanda
Peter's Daddy

Guantanamera
Adriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud of

You will be missed.
Old 02-03-2016, 11:55 AM   #111
kydsid
Ditat Deus

First Name: Jason
Trading: (46)
kydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nice

I dont think you will be banned for not understanding clear questions when others are confused. I have no idea what you are on (about) but Im thinking about moving out of Texas so I dont have to worry about a herf including a meassuring contest....seriously that's just a weird thing to say.
kydsid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 12:28 PM   #112
dmiller662
Just in from the Storm

RyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kydsid View Post
I dont think you will be banned for not understanding clear questions when others are confused. I have no idea what you are on (about) but Im thinking about moving out of Texas so I dont have to worry about a herf including a meassuring contest....seriously that's just a weird thing to say.
good luck on your journey if you decide to undertake it...
Old 02-03-2016, 12:30 PM   #113
Adriftpanda
Peter's Daddy

Guantanamera

So that's how you boys herf down south... And here I thought us Bay Area guys were weird.
Old 02-03-2016, 12:36 PM   #114
big_jaygee
I'm nuts for the place

Trading: (59)
big_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda View Post
So that's how you boys herf down south... And here I thought us Bay Area guys were weird.
Must be a North Texas thing.... First I am hearing about that event taking place at a herf.
big_jaygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 01:07 PM   #115
kydsid
Ditat Deus

Trading: (46)
kydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_jaygee View Post
Must be a North Texas thing.... First I am hearing about that event taking place at a herf.
It would have given a new meaning to the Big Damn Wing Ding herf though
kydsid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 01:11 PM   #116
WhiteMamba
I'm scared of Neil.

First Name: Michael
Trading: (28)
RyJ
WhiteMamba has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteMamba has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteMamba has a spectacular aura about

and this is why you should only buy cigars from reputable sources.
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Romans 12:10
WhiteMamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 01:17 PM   #117
Brlesq
Carpe cigar!

First Name: Bruce
Trading: (17)
Montecristo
Brlesq will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_jaygee View Post
This reminded me of an old joke . . .
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showth...97#post2073597
Old 02-03-2016, 01:21 PM   #118
CigarNut
F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation

Quote:
yep... my ethnic spectrum is way below your standards I guess
You never answered a single question to clarify your posts, and you decide to retreat and take the easy way out. Blame everyone else and accept no personal responsibility.

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 01:22 PM   #119
big_jaygee
I'm nuts for the place

Trading: (59)
big_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kydsid View Post
It would have given a new meaning to the Big Damn Wing Ding herf though
Stogies would never be the same
big_jaygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 02:06 PM   #120
Weelok
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Dave
Trading: (21)
RA
Weelok has a spectacular aura aboutWeelok has a spectacular aura about

Ok, I'm ignorant but what is FRT? Seriously, I have no idea. I live in an acronym rich environment as we all do but FRT is new to me.