Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 11-03-2008, 03:19 PM   #1
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Not even remotely cigar related..perhaps remote re

While killing time in Dallas during the Nascar week event, I was in Walmart looking for more of my favorite lighters, the Ronson Jetlite. As I strolled past the DVDs I saw a show I have caught twice, but my cheap ass has no Tivo or VCR anymore, I long ago found that rather than a mountain of tapes, I should just enjoy TV in the moment. The Family Guy Star Wars knockoff was 14.95. Not cheap, but a must have. I carried that thing around in my luggage for a solid week dying for the moment I would get back home to watch it. As it was I got in at 1 am and had to be back at work at 9 am, so I popped it in the palyer and laughed for 45 straight minutes, or it might be 30, who knows. A MUST OWN, and it had a zesty and schweet pre-draw.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:22 PM   #2
TRicker

Default Re: Not even remotely cigar related..perhaps remot

I am not a fan of Family Guy, but I loved that episode. It was awesome.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:46 PM   #3
Skywalker
BABOTL

First Name: Dice
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of
Default Re: Not even remotely cigar related..perhaps remot

As a huge Star Wars fan I have to say "See this DVD"!!!

Beware there is a lot of language in the uncut version... not for young children or my virgin ears!!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote