Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 11-18-2010, 10:28 AM   #81
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippewastud79 View Post
This game is driving me insane. It forces people to run around and shoot, and I suck at that.
Good. I hate when people camp.
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:32 AM   #82
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen910 View Post
Wow, that is great! I am going to have to swap my semtex out for tomahawks! Do you get 1 or 2 tomahawks?
Old 11-18-2010, 10:35 AM   #83
LasciviousXXX
Team of 11...Always

First Name: Týr
Trading: (8)
VR
LasciviousXXX has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by elderboy02 View Post
Wow, that is great! I am going to have to swap my semtex out for tomahawks! Do you get 1 or 2 tomahawks?
Only 1 but you can pick it up if you miss or take it out of the dead person if you hit them
LasciviousXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:25 AM   #84
stewshi
Adjusting to the Life

Trading: (23)
stewshi will become famous soon enough

Tyr been really busy man hopefully will get a chance to jump and play some multi soon.

Guess ill have to try to catch up to your ranking sounds like your way ahead. I didnt evn know they had tomahawks
stewshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:57 AM   #85
LasciviousXXX
Team of 11...Always

VR

I'm really not way head at all bro. Although I did have a good round the other day. K/D ratio was like 2.9 or something. That's pretty big for me as I suck LOL.

Yeah man, hit me up when you can. I found my mic too
Old 11-18-2010, 12:02 PM   #86
replicant_argent
Gravy Boat Winnah.

First Name: Pete
Location: my attorney has advised against giving this information to insane people
Trading: (22)
LGC
replicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX View Post
I'm really not way head at all bro. Although I did have a good round the other day. K/D ratio was like 2.9 or something. That's pretty big for me as I suck LOL.

Yeah man, hit me up when you can. I found my mic too
Well, that ought to be entertaining.
I suck too.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:53 PM   #87
LasciviousXXX
Team of 11...Always

VR

Hey I sent you a game invite the other day bro but Nooooo you wanted to Combat training or something LOL
Old 11-18-2010, 01:00 PM   #88
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold

I admit I haven't read this entire thread, but I used to do quite a bit of PC gaming before getting married and having kids.

Can PC gamers play online against console gamers? I thought this might be possible since XBox is a Microsoft console (running a Linux shell, I know). I cannot adjust to used the console controllers for FPSs. I regularly get handed my a$$ when I try. However, I do quite well when I use a KB & mouse.
Old 11-18-2010, 01:02 PM   #89
Mugen910
I <3 Huy

First Name: Location
Trading: (106)
HUpmann MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
Mugen910 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357 View Post
I admit I haven't read this entire thread, but I used to do quite a bit of PC gaming before getting married and having kids.

Can PC gamers play online against console gamers? I thought this might be possible since XBox is a Microsoft console (running a Linux shell, I know). I cannot adjust to used the console controllers for FPSs. I regularly get handed my a$$ when I try. However, I do quite well when I use a KB & mouse.
This is not a which is better thread..it's a ...CHECK THIS OUT BLACK OPS ROX! thread.

Oh has anyone completed the "Dive through glass then kill enemy" objective? I'm trying
Old 11-18-2010, 01:03 PM   #90
Will herf for food

VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen910 View Post
This is not a which is better thread..it's a ...CHECK THIS OUT BLACK OPS ROX! thread.
I'm not debating. I just want to know if I go through the trouble of buying the game for my PC, can I get online and play against my friends who have Xbox?

Nevermind. I found my answer, YES....

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/p...boxlivepr.mspx
Quote:
REDMOND, Wash. — March 14, 2007 — Microsoft Corp. today announced the extension of the Xbox LIVE® games and entertainment network to the Windows® platform, bringing together the most popular online console game service with the most popular games platform in the world. Debuting on May 8, 2007, with the launch of the Windows Vista™ version of the Xbox® blockbuster “Halo® 2,” Games for Windows — LIVE will connect Windows gamers to over six million gamers already in the Xbox LIVE community.
Old 11-18-2010, 01:04 PM   #91
Adriftpanda
Peter's Daddy

First Name: Huy
Trading: (74)
Guantanamera
Adriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud of

I love this game... anyone of you guys play on PS3?
Adriftpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 01:07 PM   #92
Mugen910
I <3 Huy

Quote:
I'm not debating. I just want to know if I go through the trouble of buying the game for my PC, can I get online and play against my friends who have Xbox?
Oh...no clue, Mike...never heard anyone talk about cross platform gaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda View Post
I do...but don't add me..just ask Elderboy..I rarely respond to messages..I kind of get in the game..play for a bit then leave without saying a word.
Old 11-18-2010, 01:15 PM   #93
LasciviousXXX
Team of 11...Always

VR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda View Post
Read back through the thread bro, there's a few of us and we've even listed our PSN handles
Old 11-18-2010, 01:24 PM   #94
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

I don't know how to dive through glass yet. How do you do it? I tired running then hitting R3, but it doesn't do anything.
Old 11-18-2010, 01:31 PM   #95
Will herf for food

VR

Quote:

Well I guess sort of. It's possible, but it's on a game by game basis. Some support cross-platform, other's don't. I can't find out definitively if Black Ops does or not.
Old 11-18-2010, 01:39 PM   #96
Mugen910
I <3 Huy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elderboy02 View Post
I don't know how to dive through glass yet. How do you do it? I tired running then hitting R3, but it doesn't do anything.
Run and hit/hold the "O" button...It's funny to see a bunch of guys running for the white flags at the beginning Domination and then all dive to it...
Old 11-18-2010, 02:11 PM   #97
LasciviousXXX
Team of 11...Always

VR

How are the wager matches? I haven't played any yet as I really don't have enough points to wager with. One in the chamber looks fun, as does gun game.
Old 11-18-2010, 04:31 PM   #98
Adriftpanda
Peter's Daddy

First Name: Huy
Trading: (74)
Guantanamera
Adriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud of

Cool... I'll add a few of you guys later tonight. This game is so damn addicting.
Adriftpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:56 PM   #99
kydsid
Ditat Deus

First Name: Jason
Trading: (46)
kydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nice

Quote:

Quote:

It connected us through Windows Messenger, Lol. You can't play against each other, sorry.

As for the 360, just get a XIM360 and use a keyboard and mouse.
kydsid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:45 PM   #100
replicant_argent
Gravy Boat Winnah.

First Name: Pete
Location: my attorney has advised against giving this information to insane people
Trading: (22)
LGC
replicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX View Post
How are the wager matches? I haven't played any yet as I really don't have enough points to wager with. One in the chamber looks fun, as does gun game.
One in the chamber is fun. The others I haven't played much.