Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2018, 05:54 AM   #1
Brian D.
Have My Own Room

First Name: Brian
Trading: (1)
Brian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of light
Default Cigar friendly vs. cigar tolerant.

I live in Ohio, which is pretty non-smoking, but close to northern Kentucky, where the rules are up to local government and/or businesses. So, I try to hunt up cigar friendly or at least tolerant places to patronize.

My point here today, is that it's possible to turn a cigar friendly or tolerant place into a No Cigar Zone, with some knucklehead behavior. Like, if the bar has less than ideal ventilation to begin with, inviting your friends and friends all there at the same time to light 'em up inside, bonehead move. Use their patio instead, when possible. Tip the help decently when somewhere the workers depend on that. Maybe pitch in and clean up after yourselves too. Just think ahead a little.

Same deal even if the place is cigar friendly. Having no consideration can make the place morph to tolerant, then a NCZ.

That's all I got.