Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 06:35 PM   #21
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation
Default Re: this guy is having a bad day don't mess with nnpd

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadrise View Post
well not really how I thought this would go but could have been worse and reminds me why I steer clear of discussions where opinions come in play (politics,religion and now news is on the list).
not sure now why I posted this to tell the truth I thought the armored truck was bad a$$ and to be honest was just glad no one was hurt to bad. In the end everyone there had a bad day but what is done is done.
"Now let's light up a stogie and sit back and relax cause let's face it it's all we can do"
Which is exactly why threads/posts involving politics or religion are not permitted in the Asylum.
Old 10-18-2011, 06:44 PM   #22
Remo
C.I.A

First Name: Mike
Trading: (122)
Partagas
Remo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant future

Guess i'll bite my tongue on this one as not to offend any friends
Old 10-18-2011, 06:48 PM   #23
emopunker2004
Central Fla rollin

First Name: Justin
Trading: (46)
HdM
emopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogre View Post
Now if you were talking about corrections officers I would agree about the classes. Those guys are slow and never deal with anything good!!!
Right Larry. You hose draggers can give us classes on the proper way to wash big red trucks. Yeh we never deal with riots or escapes or anything like that.
Old 10-18-2011, 07:07 PM   #24
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation

This is heading nowhere but south.
Closed Thread