Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Old 02-23-2010, 03:34 PM   #21
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New York Mets 2010 Banter

No other Mets fans out there????
Old 02-23-2010, 03:48 PM   #22
BigAsh
Don't knock the Ash...

First Name: Keith
Trading: (46)
Partagas
BigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
I wholeheartedly agree...Santana is fine (knock on wood). It is 2-5 that I am worried about.
What, no Ollie Perez love?.....we love him here.........Gotta look at it this way Mac, it CAN'T be any worse than last year....Hell, even I felt sorry for the Mets after Wright got plunked....
Old 02-23-2010, 03:53 PM   #23
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAsh View Post
What, no Ollie Perez love?.....we love him here.........Gotta look at it this way Mac, it CAN'T be any worse than last year....Hell, even I felt sorry for the Mets after Wright got plunked....
If Perez can get his head right...maybe he'd pay some dividends on that 3 year $ 36 million contract. What the hell was Minaya thinking??
Old 02-23-2010, 04:02 PM   #24
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of

Quote:
If Perez can get his head right...maybe he'd pay some dividends on that 3 year $ 36 million contract. What the hell was Minaya thinking??
Maybe he's thinking he has too many players who speak English.
The Poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:06 PM   #25
BigAsh
Don't knock the Ash...

Partagas
BigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
Maybe he's thinking he has too many players who speak English.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:42 PM   #26
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Can't believe there aren't more Mets fans out there.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:38 PM   #27
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

The Mets signed reliever Kiko Calero to a Minor League contract with an invitation to spring training...can't hurt the bullpen. And David Wright went yard in his first at bat of the spring...good sign!! Jose Reyes will see his first action tomorrow, against the Marlins. I still like Reyes leading off...they want to tinker with him in the 3 hole.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:54 PM   #28
yourchoice
Down the stretch

First Name: Joel
Trading: (36)
Cohiba
yourchoice has disabled reputation

Mac....you seem to be talking to yourself again!
yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:58 PM   #29
BigAsh
Don't knock the Ash...

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourchoice View Post
Mac....you seem to be talking to yourself again!
Mac....don't worry us Phillies fans are here for you buddy....
Old 03-05-2010, 10:20 PM   #30
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Reyes to be tested for thyroid imbalance...WTF???? Held out another day. Keith & Joel...no comments from the peanut gallery.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:27 PM   #31
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

First Name: Ryan
Trading: (7)
LGC
MedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud of

Well since you did not include me in the no comments I will have to jump in here Mac.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:29 PM   #32
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicCook View Post
Well since you did not include me in the no comments I will have to jump in here Mac.
I knew it was only a matter of time Ryan.

PS: Read the first post in this thread.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:30 PM   #33
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC
MedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud of

I have done my best to not even visit this thread for fear of saying the wrong thing. Last thing I want to do is screw up and find myself on the DL. That is if there is any room left on it from the Mets.

Sorry Mac.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:34 PM   #34
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicCook View Post
I have done my best to not even visit this thread for fear of saying the wrong thing. Last thing I want to do is screw up and find myself on the DL. That is if there is any room left on it from the Mets.

Sorry Mac.
I can only laugh Ryan.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:39 PM   #35
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC

I fear that Bay will be injured by the All-Star game. That is a lot of grass for him to cover in LF especially with Carlos out to start the season.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:44 PM   #36
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Mets beat the Nationals 6-5 today. Perez gives up 5 runs in 3 innings...thought thye fixed his head??? Santos looks good behind the plate this early.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:50 PM   #37
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC

Congrats on the Mets win.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:48 PM   #38
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Mets beat the Marlins 11-2 today.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:55 PM   #39
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mets beat the Marlins 11-2 today.
Wow! With wins now against the Nats and Marlins, it's obvious that the Mets have made a turnaround. Look out, National League!
The Poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:58 PM   #40
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

I'm enjoying the wins any way we can get them Thomas!!