Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Old 03-29-2009, 01:59 PM   #1
Rockestone
Anythings Possible

First Name: Greg
Trading: (5)
Bolivar MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
Rockestone will become famous soon enoughRockestone will become famous soon enough
Default CAO Soprano Boss

Sunday, March 29, 2009

CAO Soprano Boss

Ok. It's March Madness and if you're like me you filled out your bracket with the high hopes that this was the year that you are perfect through out the Tournament. And, if you're like me, that just doesn't happen. My hopes are usually shattered early on in the tournament. Right around the first couple of games. That being said, it's kind of nice just enjoying the games instead of worrying about who actually wins. So today I decided to light up a CAO Soprano Boss before the games start. This was gifted to me by a friend and just going by price I figured it had to be pretty good.

From the start it has a nutty, earthy taste. Not too complex. Milder than I had anticipated. Very tight draw. I hate that. Just barely smokable because of the draw. About halfway in and the flavor has not changed at all. Still has that tight draw. The burn is nice and even and doesn't require any touch ups.

Last part of this cigar and it still has the same flavor. The wrapper starts coming undone but isn't affecting the smoke. I finally throw in the towel. With two inches left, I put it down. Disappointed. Instead of relaxing, I felt like I was working. I need to smoke another cigar to relax now. It may have just been this particular stick. Maybe I was too bothered by the draw I just couldn't enjoy the flavors. Anyway, I won't be dropping any of my hard earned money on this line.

Let me know if you've had a better experience with these.
Thanks for reading

Rockestone's Rating: 70
Old 03-29-2009, 02:04 PM   #2
Nabinger16
Drowning Ex Gorilla

First Name: Trent
Trading: (8)
Partagas
Nabinger16 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: CAO Soprano Boss

Thanks for the review and the pics! It's frustrating as hell when a sticks all plugged up like that. I've seem to find a number of CAO's with that issue.
Nabinger16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:11 PM   #3
ChicagoWhiteSox

Default Re: CAO Soprano Boss

Nice review