Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 11-02-2011, 05:50 PM   #1
El Fumador
(Opus X Pig)

First Name: Juan
Trading: (9)
Cohiba
El Fumador is on a distinguished road
Default Big smoke week

Arrived in Vegas late wednesday night, came to vegas with fellow btl's jaydakine and dannyboy. Starting smoking thursday morning, Julius Caeser from Casa Fuente robusto Size. Some have said this cigar to be over rated, I strongly dissagree. I really think I'm falling in love again. I love every thing about this cigar, flavour, draw, start, middle, and finish, it has medium strenght, that is very smooth, with great flavours. So I smoked alot of these this week. So then there was a charity box of 2 cigars, the Opus x in there was incredible, reminiscent of a aged lost city super smooth. Then I smoked VSG corona gorda, those new short stories maduro's, maybe there the same just same label. Something cuban, and then the big Julius Caeser that is also in that blue charity box. Friday big smoke at Venetian, smoked a opus x double corona I think. Got smoked the **** out of the big smoke. I think 1000 people smoking in 1 room, it was very cool event, lot of action. Went to CUT had a steak then smoked a 88 davi with the boys. Saturday had a incredible dinner called the ONE that is a whole other story our check was 2450 just food for 8. Smoked a 56 behike and then a BBMF, I was feeling good after that. I smoked 8 more cigars the next sunday, monday but don't really remember to much, except that they were opus, more julius caser, juan lopez, fuente, vsg, don carlos anniversario and another julius caeser.... Just though I share this cigar trip with you guys.....

Aloha from Maui
El Fumador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:06 PM   #2
CigarSquid
AKA Garryyjr

First Name: Garry
Trading: (39)
CigarSquid has a spectacular aura aboutCigarSquid has a spectacular aura aboutCigarSquid has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Big smoke week

Sounds like a blast! I need to get to Vegas soon.

What kind if food for 2450????
CigarSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:46 PM   #3
El Fumador
(Opus X Pig)

Cohiba

8 of us went to a dinner that we do every year we call the ONE. Once a year we pick 1 great resturaunt and have one great meal. So we went to Carnevino at the Palazzo which is Mario Batali's steakhouse, and we ordered everything on the menu. It was 5 or 6 courses, 7 1/2 month aged prime beef, all the seafood, cured meats, shaved white truffle, all the desserts. It was an amazing meal, smoked the 56 behike after and a BBMF, and then played some blackjack, usually we go to titty bar's but there were a bunch of married guys so we gambled after.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:48 PM   #4
El Fumador
(Opus X Pig)

Cohiba

with tip and all it totaled out to 3200, we hooked up the server, old italian guy, great service.