Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 06-21-2011, 06:34 PM   #1
El Fumador
(Opus X Pig)

First Name: Juan
Trading: (9)
Cohiba
El Fumador is on a distinguished road
Default Lost Cigar from 2000-2003

Aloha B'sOTL,

The reason I'm a writing this post is because I am remembering the cigars that once were. The cloth banded olivia's red and blue cloth. One of my old favortie's is the camacho diplomatico's that were in the pyramid box with no label, you had to roll them out of the box to get them. There was a cigar that I don't remember the whole name, Don ........... had a picture of the old man on the label, big label that was white, and it was there anniversary edition. And the cupido's not the new one's but the old one's where so good, wondering who know's where I could get a box of these. I remember they were not an over priced cigar. The Ashton VSG box pressed from this era was pretty good too. And of course all the Opus X from these years I really enjoyed. So if anyone can remember the Don something or other white label anniversary cigar, or is anyone sitting on a lost box of Camacho diplomaticos in the old pryramid box with no labels and you had to roll the cigars out to get them. Or any old Cupido's, or if anyone remembers a great cigar that you can't find anymore that you really enjoyed, please share with us. Maybe we can uncover treasure.

Best Wishes everybody,

-Juan Stinson
Maui, Hi
El Fumador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:57 PM   #2
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation
Default Re: Lost Cigar from 2000-2003

Juan - I moved this thread from the WTS forum. As I was doing this, I think you were posting it again here. I deleted the duplicate thread.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:03 PM   #3
El Fumador
(Opus X Pig)

Cohiba

ok, just looking for the vast knowledge of the asylum community....
Old 06-22-2011, 11:25 AM   #4
baddevildog82

I think the Camacho's you are talking about were diploma's, not diplomaticos. They were very good when they first came out, but that box was a pain in the butt.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:56 PM   #5
El Fumador
(Opus X Pig)

Cohiba

ah yes diploma's..... love this cigar, the blend was just so smooth and different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddevildog82 View Post
I think the Camacho's you are talking about were diploma's, not diplomaticos. They were very good when they first came out, but that box was a pain in the butt.