Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 01-02-2016, 06:36 PM   #1
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Cut from menu, give away recipe.

I think I ate a sandwich here once on the way up to LA with the S.H.I.T. crew, not a fan of the food to be honest and the owner can do and think what he wants that's neither here nor there, I just think it's cool that when they cut something people seemed to have really liked from the menu they published the recipe. FatBoys' you listening, I need that baked been recipe!

Quote:
RETAIL

Chick-fil-A had a brilliant response to customers’ devastation over menu changes

Chick-fil-A is cutting cole slaw from its menu in January, and some customers are furious about the change.

To appease angry customers, Chick-fil-A has decided to share the recipe for its slaw, which has been kept private for more than 70 years.

http://www.businessinsider.com/chick...recipe-2015-12
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 07:11 PM   #2
Remo
C.I.A

First Name: Mike
Trading: (122)
Partagas
Remo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant future
Default Re: Cut from menu, give away recipe.

Pretty cool
Old 01-03-2016, 03:30 AM   #3
hudd
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (0)
hudd will become famous soon enough

Got it for the wife to try..
hudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 07:40 AM   #4
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of

Looks like a pretty standard Southern slaw recipe . . . except that Southern cooks don't actually USE recipes.
Old 01-03-2016, 08:55 AM   #5
shark
Cigar Smokin' Patriot

First Name: Ron
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
shark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
Looks like a pretty standard Southern slaw recipe . . . except that Southern cooks don't actually USE recipes.

Also many grandma's! They just seem to know just what amount of each ingredient to use, and it always turns out perfect.