Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 06-27-2016, 01:48 PM   #1
czerbe
Just a Traveling Man

First Name: Corey
Trading: (2)
Partagas
czerbe has a spectacular aura aboutczerbe has a spectacular aura aboutczerbe has a spectacular aura about
Default I'm tasting cigars really well

Pretty simply stated I'm tasting cigars really well right now. At first I thought it was just a cigar or two coming in to its own but I'm realizing I'm tasting all the cigars I'm smoking with much clearer detail and the flavors are really hitting my palette strong. Its a fun time to smoke.

Anybody else ever have that, where their Palette seems to just turn on?
Old 06-27-2016, 02:08 PM   #2
jledou
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jay
Trading: (27)
Punch
jledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: I'm tasting cigars really well

Feel like I am hitting the exact opposite right now. Might have to take a few days off and revisit.

Glad to hear you are hitting on all cylinders right now. That is great when it happens like that.
jledou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 09:11 AM   #3
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

Glad to hear Corey, what exactly are you doing differently? Or is it just one of those freak things that happens from time to time?
Old 06-28-2016, 10:04 AM   #4
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

At SoCal I was smoking a cigar, taking big pulls off it and it was blowing the back of my head off, just so strong and someone told me I need to take little sips off of a cigar like that, so I started taking those little sips and boy what a difference, it went from an overpowering experience to being able to pick out small little nuances in the flavor profile, it was awesome, I just need to remember to do it more often.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 10:28 AM   #5
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
At SoCal I was smoking a cigar, taking big pulls off it and it was blowing the back of my head off, just so strong and someone told me I need to take little sips off of a cigar like that, so I started taking those little sips and boy what a difference, it went from an overpowering experience to being able to pick out small little nuances in the flavor profile, it was awesome, I just need to remember to do it more often.
Wise words.
Old 06-28-2016, 11:05 AM   #6
czerbe
Just a Traveling Man

First Name: Corey
Trading: (2)
Partagas
czerbe has a spectacular aura aboutczerbe has a spectacular aura aboutczerbe has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by irratebass View Post
Glad to hear Corey, what exactly are you doing differently? Or is it just one of those freak things that happens from time to time?

Honestly Bass I really don't think I have changed the way I'm smoking at all. More or less my Humidor hasn't changed Temps or Humidity so I really can't attribute it to anything. Just dumb luck I guess.