Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Pipe Forum > Discussion

Old 12-29-2017, 06:44 AM   #1
Conch Republican
10-78

Trading: (60)
HUpmann
Conch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to behold
Default Interested in helping a brother piper?

Guys;
Our very own RX2010 is stationed at Bagram AFB until April or May. Some of the guys got creative and built a Smoking area (enclosed) so it looks like he will have a place to enjoy his pipe. Tim has with him some Syrian Vintage, Macbaren plumb cake and Macbaren modern Virginia. He has not had any frog Morton, so I am thinking of sending some for him. If anyone wants to get in on a little package for him, you can PM me - and send here, or - his address is:

Tim Weigle
455 EMDG
APO, AE 09354

I am also going to see if I can dig up some of his favorite cigars (AF Hemmingway series and Boli CC)