Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Pipe Forum > Discussion

Old 12-08-2017, 08:52 PM   #1
Secret Santa
Ho Ho Ho

Trading: (0)
Secret Santa will become famous soon enoughSecret Santa will become famous soon enough
Default White Mamba come sit back on my lap!

Ho Ho Ho, well Michael I'd ask you if you were a good boy this year but we all know the answer to that! So tell me Michael, I saw that you were double dipping from me this year but I suppose I'll let it go!

So I know most of what you want, just checking my list here, so tell me, what kind of pipe tobaccos do you enjoy, are you a corncob guy.. pipes that is HO HO HO!

I have some time between hitting Havana and Japan so I'll be packing up the sleigh as soon as you answer!

MERRRRRRY CHRISTMAS !
Old 12-09-2017, 12:01 AM   #2
WhiteMamba
I'm scared of Neil.

First Name: Michael
Trading: (28)
RyJ
WhiteMamba has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteMamba has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteMamba has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: White Mamba come sit back on my lap!

Santa I try to enjoy all the festivities I can. Like most around here I am a fan of VaPer’s as well as English blends. I enjoy a cob from time to time if I am on the go. I always keep one in my car. I’m also open to whatever’s smoking good.
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Romans 12:10
WhiteMamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 04:10 PM   #3
WhiteMamba
I'm scared of Neil.

First Name: Michael
Trading: (28)
RyJ
WhiteMamba has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteMamba has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteMamba has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: White Mamba come sit back on my lap!

Well a suspicious package landed on my doorstep this afternoon. A wonderful package from JD in SD. To go along with the collection of pipe tobacco he also included a plpc and Montie 2 as well as a nice bottle of woodford reserve.
Thanks for the great gift hopefully the link works for the picture
https://photos.app.goo.gl/iF7T3yTQBL2fUjS63
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Romans 12:10
WhiteMamba is offline   Reply With Quote