Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Pipe Forum > Discussion

Old 12-01-2017, 06:08 AM   #1
jjmitchem
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Jim "Chappy"
Trading: (3)
Army (Active)
jjmitchem will become famous soon enoughjjmitchem will become famous soon enough
Default RnAtreasures

Has enyone ever heard of RnAtreasures on Ebay?

He sells italian briar pipes dirt cheap. Like $20

Thinking about pulling the trigger on one as a deployment pipe just to see
Old 12-01-2017, 04:43 PM   #2
jjmitchem
Adjusting to the Life

Army (Active)
jjmitchem will become famous soon enoughjjmitchem will become famous soon enough
Default Re: RnAtreasures

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on this, cant go wrong for $20
Old 12-02-2017, 04:31 AM   #3
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

That's a sweet deal, Jim!!!
Old 12-02-2017, 04:50 AM   #4
dijit
Have My Own Room

First Name: Mike
Trading: (48)
Montecristo AirForce (Served With Honor)
dijit is just really nicedijit is just really nicedijit is just really nicedijit is just really nice

Wow looks like my pipe collection is about to grow a little. Very nice and cost considerate.
Old 12-13-2017, 12:04 PM   #5
jjmitchem
Adjusting to the Life

Army (Active)

Ive done cigar reviews before, but this will be my first pipe review.

This is a Metamorphosi pipe I purchased from RnATreasures. Found him on Instagram and FB and he has an Ebay store. For $20 I couldn’t pass up trying it as a shop/deployment pipe. I can tell you my first impression is that I will be buying more and these won’t be just shop bang up pipes!

It has been really cold here and I was gone all weekend to teach a marriage retreat. I had hoped to find time to smoke it then but that did not happen. So this morning I lit it up on the way into work.

I packed half a bowl with some Mac Baren Virginia No.1

M ride into work was about 30 min and it smoked the entire time with no re-lights and was a clean dry smoke. The pipe is light and the bit is comfortable. Spent most of the time just resting in my mouth. It was a cool smoke as well, now it was a cold 29 degrees and my truck heater is on the fritz but the bowl did not get very hot. Overall for the very first smoke it was not some $20 basket pipe but equivalent to any other pipe I have. When I got to work I still had about a ¼ bowl left.

Aesthetically I am happy with it. The rustication is even and looks great. The diamond shank is very well made and the transition to the stem has a nice band around it. There is a roughly shaped C stamped on the stem, not sure what it stand for. And the name Metamorphosi is stamped on the shank.

My recommendation is buy one or two or more of these – but after I get a few more

Old 12-17-2017, 05:04 PM   #6
jjmitchem
Adjusting to the Life

Army (Active)

Update : its a Cristiano pipe and its some sort of reverse calabash

[IMG][/IMG]