Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Pipe Forum > Discussion

Old 03-17-2017, 02:40 AM   #1
dijit
Have My Own Room

First Name: Mike
Trading: (48)
Montecristo AirForce (Served With Honor)
dijit is just really nicedijit is just really nicedijit is just really nicedijit is just really nice
Default Now this is another fine mess you've got me in.

A quick thanks. Being curious about pipe smoming I finally broke down and bought an inexpensive pipe. Made an inquiry on this site about it and next thing I know I have several samples in hand. By the the sample of "the taxman cometh" was terrible! You guys should send me all of it to dispose of it for you. So yesterday I gets another box. I thought it was missing cigars from the north. However it seems I was bombed a few more samples to test. I cant wait to have more time to sit and put fire to some of those. Thank you guys for getting me rolling on a new adventure.
Old 03-17-2017, 03:23 AM   #2
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: Now this is another fine mess you've got me in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dijit View Post
A quick thanks. Being curious about pipe smoming I finally broke down and bought an inexpensive pipe. Made an inquiry on this site about it and next thing I know I have several samples in hand. By the the sample of "the taxman cometh" was terrible! You guys should send me all of it to dispose of it for you. So yesterday I gets another box. I thought it was missing cigars from the north. However it seems I was bombed a few more samples to test. I cant wait to have more time to sit and put fire to some of those. Thank you guys for getting me rolling on a new adventure.
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 10:47 AM   #3
WhiteMamba
I'm scared of Neil.

First Name: Michael
Trading: (28)
RyJ
WhiteMamba has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteMamba has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteMamba has a spectacular aura about

It's great to diversify your tobacco intake
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Romans 12:10
WhiteMamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 10:42 PM   #4
gbum
Feeling at Home

First Name: Asyraf
Trading: (0)
Partagas
gbum is on a distinguished road

welcome to another slippery slope...
i started dec 2015 with a pipe given by my dad... and the slope is very very slippery...