Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 07-10-2012, 02:08 PM   #21
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: iPhone 4S - Tips, Tricks, and Advice

I almost forgot...
Congratulations, Peter!!!
I bet you'll absolutely love it. I'd be lost without mine. I just got this app yesterday for my shopbot. It saves me a half hour every time I change a bit.
Daily I use:
eweather hd
Pocket Informant (synchs weeze's address book/google calendar with mine and vice versa)
Grocery Gadget (synchs weeze's grocery/stuff we need list with mine and vice versa)
Photobucket
iHeartradio

I use tons of other apps occasionally. They're boundless. Anything I can think of, I can find it at the app store.
Lastly, mthere's a tips and tricks app for iphone. It's free, then there's a pay version that's just a buck or something. Even though you can find everything on the web and in our threads here, it's a nice app to have handy when you have time to dumb around with your phone.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #22
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Waze is a wonderful and free traffic app that shows alternate routes, live traffic, where police are, etc.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #23
King James
Regard Me!

First Name: Jim
Trading: (2)
Bolivar
King James has disabled reputation

Do you already have an iCloud account set up? I would highly recommend for syncing between your iPad and iPhone. Also, make sure that you have "find my iPhone" set up. Should you ever lose your phone or have it stolen, it gives a multitude of options including GPS tracking the phone, locking it, clearing it, or sending a message to the phone.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:36 PM   #24
BHalbrooks
Have My Own Room

First Name: B
Trading: (5)
SP CoastGuard (Active)
BHalbrooks has a spectacular aura aboutBHalbrooks has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauer Grapes View Post
He has the commuter, not the defender. IMO, an upgrade to the lifeproof may negate why he went with the commuter in the first place instead of the defender.
I am talking about any OB. I had the commuter and traded up for a life proof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
Waze is a wonderful and free traffic app that shows alternate routes, live traffic, where police are, etc.
Waze is awful....
BHalbrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:48 PM   #25
Sauer Grapes
Snatchin' yo people up

Trading: (44)
Cohiba
Sauer Grapes has disabled reputation

http://shopping.yahoo.com/blogs/digi...202159530.html
Sauer Grapes is offline   Reply With Quote