Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 09-24-2011, 06:25 PM   #1
MrClean
Bald Man

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (28)
Montecristo
MrClean is a jewel in the roughMrClean is a jewel in the roughMrClean is a jewel in the rough
Default Daddy needs some help!!

My daughter (9th grade) just left to attend her first official high school dance. It's homecoming weekend and she looked so beautiful in her dress and just WAAYY to grown up!

I think I need a beer or six and a stick, daddy isn't going survive the next few years.
Old 09-24-2011, 06:27 PM   #2
Drez
The Warden

First Name: Frank
Trading: (35)
Cohiba MarineCorps (Retired)
Drez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Daddy needs some help!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClean View Post
My daughter (9th grade) just left to attend her first official high school dance. It's homecoming weekend and she looked so beautiful in her dress and just WAAYY to grown up!

I think I need a beer or six and a stick, daddy isn't going survive the next few years.
brother i dont even want to imagine what it will feel like to have a little girl let alone a teenager!!!!

have a few drinks and a smoke!!!!

They aren't going to multiply....burn that b!tch!
Drez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 06:28 PM   #3
Ogre
****CENSORED****

First Name: Larry
Trading: (46)
Montecristo
Ogre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant future

Good luck bro!!! My daughter is 22 and getting married in December and I still worry about her. It doesnt get any easier.
Old 09-24-2011, 06:30 PM   #4
Bill86
Snob

First Name: Bill
Trading: (67)
Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all

I feel sorry for you. Do you need to borrow the AR-15 and shotgun now, or should I wait a few years and bring them by?

I know my uncle went that route he has good luck keeping loaded weapons everywhere. I suggest you try it out.
Old 09-24-2011, 06:46 PM   #5
Devanmc
Have My Own Room

First Name: Devan
Trading: (40)
RyJ Army (Disabled Vet)
Devanmc is a jewel in the roughDevanmc is a jewel in the roughDevanmc is a jewel in the rough

but yeah idk how i would ever handle having a daughter. I really hope i have boys. If i ever have kids.
Old 09-24-2011, 06:50 PM   #6
forgop
Not a puffer

First Name: Duane
Partagas Army (Served With Honor)
forgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the rough

I'm lucky. I won't have to worry about this with my daughters when they get older.
forgop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 06:52 PM   #7
Devanmc
Have My Own Room

RyJ Army (Disabled Vet)
Devanmc is a jewel in the roughDevanmc is a jewel in the roughDevanmc is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgop View Post
I'm lucky. I won't have to worry about this with my daughters when they get older.
you have daughters, how is this possible?
Old 09-24-2011, 06:53 PM   #8
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all

Quote:
You already have an AR-15 and shotgun?
Old 09-24-2011, 07:01 PM   #9
MrClean
Bald Man

Montecristo
MrClean is a jewel in the roughMrClean is a jewel in the roughMrClean is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I wanted to go the 'chain them in the basement until they're 18' route, but my wife wasn't too fond of that plan.
Old 09-24-2011, 07:05 PM   #10
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClean View Post
I wanted to go the 'chain them in the basement until they're 18' route, but my wife wasn't too fond of that plan.
Yeah my old man said the same thing but he got 2 sons so no worries. Whatever we do, he's not too concerned. Never has been.

I think you're right though, for whatever it's worth.

Old 09-24-2011, 07:19 PM   #11
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

First Name: Steve
Trading: (6)
HdM
Steve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud of

I hear ya brother!

Mine is in 6th grade. Fortunately she would still rather fish with me than hang out with boys, but I know that probably won't last for long.

My plan is to have a massive and continuous herf when she starts bringing guys around. Snkbyt, Drez, Remo, DPD, Orge, and any other big scary guys with guns. Between that and taking the boy out shark fishing after grinding up chum
Old 09-24-2011, 07:22 PM   #12
Devanmc
Have My Own Room

RyJ Army (Disabled Vet)

^ you forgot tom and weapons clearly laying around the house
Old 09-24-2011, 07:27 PM   #13
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

HdM
Steve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud of

Old 09-24-2011, 07:31 PM   #14
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

HdM

I also want to make sure they know that there is not much difference between gutting a pig and a little boy

Old 09-24-2011, 07:32 PM   #15
MrClean
Bald Man

Montecristo

We're pretty lucky, she's a good kid. She's committed to getting good grades, not TOO mouthy, and really isn't into boys as much as some of her friends are.

I did get a report from the wife. She saw the boy who was meeting our daughter at the dance, he kind of put his hand on her back, as they were walking in. Kind of a nervous gesture my wife said. He did pay for her ticket, so I have to give him that.

I get to go pick her up, I wonder if I can get a gun rack mounted in my truck window in time?
Old 09-24-2011, 07:32 PM   #16
forgop
Not a puffer

First Name: Duane
Partagas Army (Served With Honor)
forgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devanmc View Post
you have daughters, how is this possible?
Just sarcasm....

I said this in another thread awhile back, but my daughters will have GPS traceability on their phones. I will have tabs on where they are at all times. I will find out who they will be with and where they are going. Any deviation and this kid is in for a rude awakening.

Met a woman who told me the story about her daughter coming home late from a date and smelling like marijuana. Hubby/dad was afraid to do anything. She drives over to boyfriend's house (at his parents) and knocks on the door at like 2am. Boy comes down and she tells him that if she ever was involved with anything like that with him again, his body would be resting at the bottom of the local reservoir. He knew she meant it and never had another problem. My only difference will be such a discussion will take place before it ever happens a first time.
forgop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 07:35 PM   #17
MrClean
Bald Man

Montecristo

Quote:
Just sarcasm....

I said this in another thread awhile back, but my daughters will have GPS traceability on their phones. I will have tabs on where they are at all times. I will find out who they will be with and where they are going. Any deviation and this kid is in for a rude awakening.

Met a woman who told me the story about her daughter coming home late from a date and smelling like marijuana. Hubby/dad was afraid to do anything. She drives over to boyfriend's house (at his parents) and knocks on the door at like 2am. Boy comes down and she tells him that if she ever was involved with anything like that with him again, his body would be resting at the bottom of the local reservoir. He knew she meant it and never had another problem. My only difference will be such a discussion will take place before it ever happens a first time.

We have GPS on hers. She said it was so we could spy on her, I said 'partly, yes'.
Old 09-24-2011, 07:40 PM   #18
DPD6030
Shepard of the sheeple

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (151)
Partagas
DPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud of

Ahh I hear ya on that. Reminds me of the scene in Bad Boys II when Smith peeks out at Reggie.
DPD6030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 07:45 PM   #19
Ogre
****CENSORED****

Montecristo
Ogre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve View Post
I hear ya brother!

Mine is in 6th grade. Fortunately she would still rather fish with me than hang out with boys, but I know that probably won't last for long.

My plan is to have a massive and continuous herf when she starts bringing guys around. Snkbyt, Drez, Remo, DPD, Orge, and any other big scary guys with guns. Between that and taking the boy out shark fishing after grinding up chum
I thought you said big guys????
Old 09-24-2011, 07:48 PM   #20
Ogre
****CENSORED****

Montecristo

Quote:
Just sarcasm....

Get a shirt made that reads "No man is good enough for my daughter", be cleaning a shotgun when he arrives and tell him you are not afraid to go back to prison for your little girl!!!! Figured that should work!!!