Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2010, 03:02 PM   #1
SilverFox

Default SilverFox is going to ride 200km to help conquer cancer

I have entered the Alberta 2010 200km ride to Conquer Cancer.

I have recently gone on a bit of a health kick as you know and I have been looking for a race or something to enjoy my renewed health with and have decided that I should do something for the good of others as well.

So here it is, I am not a good person at asking for support but I come to you hat in hand to request your support by pledging to me via the website to support cancer research. I have committed to raising $2,500 in pledges for the ride. I know that times are tough but any donation will help.

I am sure most of us have been touched by cancer in one way or another. I have many relatives that have passed from it or are survivors but I ride for two people my cousin who was like a brother to me died of leukemia at 17yrs old and my grandmother on my mothers side who I never met died when my mom was pregnant with me.

If you are so inclined to help me in my goal please CLICK HERE any and all help is appreciated.

A couple of well wishes for the rider (me) wouldn't hurt either.

Thank you my friends.

Shawn