Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 08-02-2015, 11:07 AM   #1
Remo
C.I.A

First Name: Mike
Trading: (122)
Partagas
Remo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant future
Default Scorch Torch Acadia Single Flame....

I was able to score a few of these cool torches, passed a few along and kept some, got a 1st use today and what a great torch (for $12)! Large side push button, safety top and 2 different size built in punches, the flame is needle point and intense, only things missing are a fuel window and a large adjustment knob, but for the price this one is hard to beat,,,,,looks good also

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  97.1 KB
Old 08-02-2015, 11:07 AM   #2
Remo
C.I.A

Partagas
Remo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant future
Default Re: Scorch Torch Acadia Single Flame....

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  102.6 KB
Old 08-02-2015, 11:08 AM   #3
Remo
C.I.A

Partagas

Attachment 16034
Old 08-03-2015, 01:42 PM   #4
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

Where did you pick them up, looks like something I might want to grab a couple of, sure I can look it up on the google but that's no way to garner interest and foster discussion!
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 01:45 PM   #5
Remo
C.I.A

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
Where did you pick them up, looks like something I might want to grab a couple of, sure I can look it up on the google but that's no way to garner interest and foster discussion!
Grabbed them locally, Amazon has them for about $12 but you gotta pay shipping, I can get them for $12 shipped, pm me if you want me to grab any.
Old 08-03-2015, 04:27 PM   #6
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

I was born at night, but it wasn't last night I think i can swing the shipping
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 04:34 PM   #7
Remo
C.I.A

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
I was born at night, but it wasn't last night I think i can swing the shipping
Ha, let me know if you want me to grab any.