Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2014, 11:42 AM   #1
Jason
the thing under the thing

Trading: (4)
Bolivar
Jason will become famous soon enough
Default Wounded warrior needs your cigar bands

Hellos fellos, feel a little odd about popping in with my hand out after a spell away, but here I am, hear me out and respond lunatic gorilla fashion if you are inclined to do so.

I have a friend currently in the hospital getting PTSD treatment. He served in Iraq and Afghanistan, served quite honorably in truth and understatement. His story of service is not mine to tell but he has my utmost respect and admiration and I *can* say there's not a man among us that wouldn't feel the same if they knew his story. War is hell and he's seen a lot of it.

Anyhoo, he has taken up a couple of things into his therapy regimen, a musical instrument and proper cigars (as opposed to his flavored Swishers).

He asked me if I could give him my band collection so he can upholster his instrument's hard case in cigar bands. Well of course pal, if I had a band collection.

So anyone with sacks of these collected that has been wondering why they are saving them... at least 2 people on earth would be very grateful if you could share them.

Thanks brothers
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote