Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2012, 06:04 PM   #11
AD720
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (73)
Partagas
AD720 is a jewel in the roughAD720 is a jewel in the roughAD720 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: New spin on a 'Car' thread

Fun game

1976 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce. Not mine (my dad's) but the car I learned to drive in. Really wish we still had it, probably worth some money now.
1988 Jeep Cherokee. Got it from my parents with 120k, gave it back with 180k. Best car I ever had. Went to my stepbrother who put another 30k on it.
1986 Mercedes 190e. Got it from my parents with 240k, gave it back with 285k and they traded it in on a new car for my mom. It was on it's third transmission and second engine. From what I hear it's still running.
2001 Acura CL. Tranny went with 30k on it. Nice car but the motor was too powerful for the transmission.
2001 Jeep Cherokee. Drove this almost all the way across the united states (Philly to Phoenix). Totaled in a very minor accident (according to the insurance) co (bent frame) but I think someone at the body shop wanted it so they trumped it up.
2001 Subaru Outback. Had this until we traded it in on the new Forester. Great car.
2008 Dodge Caliber. Sold this when we went down to one car a few years back.
2012 Subaru Forester. First brand new car that I or my wife have ever had (6 miles on OD when we got it). My wife's daily driver.
1991 Honda Civic EX. My run around city car. Mostly sits but it always starts right up and goes. 3 more years and this baby is a classic!