Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Troops Room

Old 11-19-2008, 01:50 PM   #1
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

First Name: Joe
Trading: (28)
VR
SmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud of
Default A Thanksgiving Tribute for Our Troops 11/27/08

The video included is a stirring reminder of the many things we have to be thankful for... and the need to be especially thankful for those who protect our ability to enjoy these liberties and freedoms - with their very lives.

To our men and women in uniform - we are thankful for you this Thanksgiving.

You are not forgotten!

http://www.cpmsglife.org/tg/2006tdm1.html

Watch this touching tribute. God bless our troops!

If you haven't already, why not remember our troops with a donation of cigars - help give them a little taste of home when so many are so far away.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:55 PM   #2
ahc4353

Default Re: A Thanksgiving Tribute for Our Troops 11/27/08

Thank you Joe for the reminder.

Thank you to all that serve. As Joe said, you are not forgotten.

God Bless you and your family's.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:59 PM   #3
icantbejon
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jon
Trading: (10)
Cohiba Army (Active)
icantbejon will become famous soon enoughicantbejon will become famous soon enough

Thanks Joe. Great video as far as I'm concerned. I'll definitely be having another far from home Thanksgiving cigar this year. Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers everyone. All of us here really do appreciate it.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:06 PM   #4
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

VR
SmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by icantbejon View Post
Thanks Joe. Great video as far as I'm concerned. I'll definitely be having another far from home Thanksgiving cigar this year. Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers everyone. All of us here really do appreciate it.
Hey, Bro... stay safe, and know that there are tons of folks back home who love and miss you guys - and who pray for you regularly.

God bless all of you who serve.
:
Old 11-19-2008, 09:12 PM   #5
Tikihut27
Learned to Love the Bomb

Trading: (3)
Army (Retired)
Tikihut27 has a spectacular aura aboutTikihut27 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks, Joe.

We'll be toasting you guys in the Hut on Turkey Day!

CPT M
Tikihut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:14 PM   #6
macms
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trading: (56)
VR Army (Served With Honor)
macms has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe View Post
...and the need to be especially thankful for those who protect our ability to enjoy these liberties and freedoms - with their very lives.

You are not forgotten!
Quoted for truth.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:43 PM   #7
wigg

Man this stuff makes me water up..
Troops... Thank You for all that you do, we are praying for you everyday! Thank you for serving this GREAT country, it is you that keep it that way! You are never forgotten!

Thank You, and stay safe!
Old 11-20-2008, 05:12 PM   #8
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

VR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikihut27 View Post
Thanks, Joe.

We'll be toasting you guys in the Hut on Turkey Day!

CPT M
Now that makes me smile...
Old 11-23-2008, 09:04 PM   #9
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

VR

Still thinking about you guys this week. Praying for God's blessings of safety, success, and a soon return home. Thank you to all of our troops... we are blessed as a nation to have you.

Old 11-24-2008, 06:47 AM   #10
TripleF
11/11/11 EPIC IV

First Name: Scott
Trading: (176)
TripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to behold

Great post Joe!! Thanks!

We'll salute those who serve on Thanksgiving while smoking. We'll think of the men and women overseas and here in the U.S. who allow us to be THANKFUL to be Americans!!

God bless our troops!!!

-
TripleF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:20 AM   #11
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

VR

Saw on the news that Ft. Bragg is really planning on a great spread on Thanksgiving! Blessings on all who serve. We are thankful for you.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:13 PM   #12
CBI_2
Have My Own Room

First Name: Paul
Trading: (0)
CBI_2 is a jewel in the roughCBI_2 is a jewel in the roughCBI_2 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for this post. Hard to see what I'm typing through the tears. God bless our troops and their families.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:27 AM   #13
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

VR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBI_2 View Post
Thanks for this post. Hard to see what I'm typing through the tears. God bless our troops and their families.
Amen... Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:20 AM   #14
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

VR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe View Post
The video included is a stirring reminder of the many things we have to be thankful for... and the need to be especially thankful for those who protect our ability to enjoy these liberties and freedoms - with their very lives.

You are not forgotten!

http://www.cpmsglife.org/tg/2006tdm1.html

Watch this touching tribute. God bless our troops!

If you haven't already, why not remember our troops with a donation of cigars - help give them a little taste of home when so many are so far away.
As we approach my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving, I wanted to resurrect this video which is an excellent reminder of the service of our armed forces.

God bless you as you celebrate Thanksgiving this year, and may God bless our troops!