Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2013, 02:47 PM   #281
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Raiders Fans - Check in

Dennis Allen is a ****ing moron. They need to can this guy, you have a QB that has gotten you over 100yrds in the first quarter, he takes you to the 2 yard line on a first and goal and you pull him out and put in Pryor ... way to reward McG, oh then you switch them again ... **** this guy sucks.
Old 12-15-2013, 03:16 PM   #282
AdamJoshua

AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

No challenge on the turnover to see if he was DBC??? this coach is awesome, he fires up the team you can tell, almost as much as the defensive shi...erm coach. This team looks like they are playing uncoached and uninterested.
Old 12-16-2013, 05:01 AM   #283
jledou
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jay
Trading: (27)
Punch
jledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura about

In the end, they put up 30+ pts and 461 yds of offense which should win you most games. 5 picks and 2 fumbles along with no defense and special teams make it pretty hard to stay competitive though.

Coaching has not been impressive, but the talent on this team is not there yet either.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:47 AM   #284
Mr B
Livin' in a Van....

Trading: (79)
PL
Mr B is just really niceMr B is just really niceMr B is just really niceMr B is just really nice

I agree w/ both you guys. Plus they run the ball on every single 3rd and long.....and never convert.
Defence did not come to play.
Special teams sucked.
And on the wrong side of way too many turnovers.
And there came a voice to him: “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.” Acts 10:13
Old 12-29-2013, 07:18 PM   #285
AdamJoshua

Another whimper to end a season, no fire on the team at all, no fire on the sidelines.. something we haven't seen in 2 years. This guy and all of his coaches need to go.

Even the Denver coaches UP by 31 were STILL firing up their players and yelling at them to play harder and go after it.

Time for Chuckie to come home, at this point I'd axe RM and let Gruden make the draft picks as well, he knows the college players as good as anyway on the Raiders as it is.

Old 12-29-2013, 07:33 PM   #286
AdamJoshua

SI saying Allen will be on the ropes tomorrow a victim of Black Monday, of course if they are wrong and the team keeps him WE will be the victims of Black Monday.
Old 12-30-2013, 06:30 AM   #287
jledou
Have My Own Room

Punch
jledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura about

I don't know if any coach could have taken the them anywhere this year. They desperately need more talent overall so I think they are still a couple years before they are productive. Changing a coach every year or 2 years is not going to help as we have seen in the past 12 years. Of course I do believe Shanahan might be available again on Monday
Old 12-30-2013, 09:15 AM   #288
AdamJoshua

To me it's more about showing some passion, the team wasn't great but they started out ok, the defense even though it was 11 new guys was a top 7 defense the first few weeks, you have a couple good running backs, a sprinkling of players, but show some ****ing passion on the sidelines, at least PRETEND you care that your team sucks.

50 million in dead money we wont have to worry about anymore and now 76 million under the cap, lots of money, I hope RM doesn't **** it up.
Old 12-30-2013, 10:45 AM   #289
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Chuckie knows everything about everything.
I'm just afraid he'd fire 90% of the club the day he showed up. He's a wild man.
And just what any floundering club could use.
Old 12-31-2013, 05:28 AM   #290
jledou
Have My Own Room

Punch

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
I hope RM doesn't **** it up.

Agreed!

I wish there was more on the sideline too, just not expecting much in week 17 these days .....
Old 01-02-2014, 11:00 AM   #291
AdamJoshua

Guess the Raiders aren't going to grab Cutler in FA .. haha damn it.
Old 03-11-2014, 06:09 PM   #292
AdamJoshua

Well **** the raiders resign McFragile for 4 million bucks and Jennings leaves.... Oh and they are looking at Revis as well, another player that will go to Oakland to build up his retirement fund as he plays halfassed through the season till he's cut.

Steady, sturdy, Jennings is the anti-McFadden in terms of staying on the field. He's not necessarily a home run threat, though he did break off an 80-yard touchdown run at Houston last season.

Jennings became the Raiders' every-down back when McFadden went down and he flourished, leading the NFL in total yards (596) in November. He rushed for a career high 733 yards and had six TDs and also caught 36 passes for 292 yards.

He did not fumble in 2013 and his 2.2 yards after first contact average was the second-best in the NFL.
Old 03-11-2014, 07:54 PM   #293
rennD
NinfaManiac

First Name: Carl
Trading: (19)
Cohiba Navy (Served With Honor)
rennD has a spectacular aura aboutrennD has a spectacular aura aboutrennD has a spectacular aura about

Yea, read that earlier. Sucks. There was an RB they were looking at in the upcoming draft.
Old 03-11-2014, 11:07 PM   #294
jsnake
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jake
Trading: (22)
jsnake will become famous soon enoughjsnake will become famous soon enough

Oh I thought this said Raider Haters. Ooooppps my bad. GO CHIEFS!!
Old 03-11-2014, 11:20 PM   #295
AdamJoshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsnake View Post
Oh I thought this said Raider Haters. Ooooppps my bad. GO CHIEFS!!
Yah man the Chiefs sure did kick ass in the super bowl last season, congrats on your championship.

This just in, Darren McFadden injures his hand while signing his contract, he's expected to miss 13 games.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:05 AM   #296
jsnake
Have My Own Room

Quote:
Yah man the Chiefs sure did kick ass in the super bowl last season, congrats on your championship.
They were right there with the rest of the division. Hey we are in our 30 rebuilding year. Maybe before I die.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:07 AM   #297
AdamJoshua

Quote:
They were right there with the rest of the division. Hey we are in our 30 rebuilding year. Maybe before I die.
Oh post their "right there" trophy for us, we'd love to see it!

Old 03-12-2014, 10:30 AM   #298
jledou
Have My Own Room

Punch

Moves are not making sense for a team that needs to move forward that is for sure.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:56 AM   #299
jsnake
Have My Own Room

Quote:
Oh post their "right there" trophy for us, we'd love to see it!

It is right next to the Raiders trophey from last season.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:02 PM   #300
AdamJoshua

Quote:
It is right next to the Raiders trophey from last season.
So in other words you have nothing at all?

Now back to actual Raider chat.

Agreed, Christ he has more money than God and he's picking up trash along the side of the road, with the situation they are in they could be grabbing 3 or 4 or 5 real impact players, not fill in players and trying to build a line out of them.

Still can't believe they signed McFragile no matter what the price.
Closed Thread