Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 06:49 AM   #21
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cigarettes vs cigars

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarsmoker2543 View Post
Your right, I thought I would be able to share what I saw as Information and or some Humor, I was happy to find a website that was into CIGARS as much as I AM. I'm sorry if I'm not a member of the private circle U guys have. I will take the target off my back, and from here on in I will post the same type of material I feel all of U will not bash.
There are no "private circles" here. So don't try and play the victim.

Take a look at some of your previous threads. Being belligerent to others has not endeared you to folks. Yet, they still offer advice on how you might fit in. You would do well to listen to some of it.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:10 AM   #22
ApexAZ
Wandering aimlessly

First Name: Brian
Trading: (10)
ApexAZ will become famous soon enoughApexAZ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Your right, I thought I would be able to share what I saw as Information and or some Humor, I was happy to find a website that was into CIGARS as much as I AM. I'm sorry if I'm not a member of the private circle U guys have. I will take the target off my back, and from here on in I will post the same type of material I feel all of U will not bash.
You seemed to get decent participation in your other cigarette discussion. This topic seems similar enough that you could have easily updated your original thread instead of creating a new one. Now you have 2 threads with very similar topics on the first page of this forum, which isn't really necessary. I guess it comes across as poor 'netiquette', which can hurt your credibility with others.

The banter suggestion was good advice. Maybe start a banter thread or participate in some of the many existing ones?
Old 03-13-2012, 12:10 PM   #23
lenguamor
puta por Ninfas!

First Name: Joe
Trading: (23)
PL
lenguamor will become famous soon enoughlenguamor will become famous soon enough

I know us old gorillas can be grumpy sometimes, but what's with the aggronoobs poking the cages?
Old 03-13-2012, 12:56 PM   #24
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

First Name: M.J.
Trading: (76)
Emjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenguamor View Post
I know us old gorillas can be grumpy sometimes, but what's with the aggronoobs poking the cages?
Kids these days.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:06 PM   #25
awsmith4
Simple Pleasures - 2oL

First Name: Albert
Trading: (111)
HUpmann
awsmith4 has disabled reputation

Quote:
There is over 1,000 people that post regularly so its not as close a circle as you might think. We tend to like discussions so try starting threads with a topic followed by a question.

Example:

I love cigars and enjoy them as a hobby. Why is it that non smokers group cigars and cigarettes together? In my opinion one is a hobby and the other is a habit, what do you think?

You had a rough start but if you stick around and continue to participate I imagine you will fit in fine. Hell if they'll put up with me, they'll put up with anyone.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:13 PM   #26
cigarsmoker2543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill86 View Post
Why take quotes from Cigar Aficionado and post them here?

As stated quotes go in your signature, many of us do that.

A lot of us don't like Cigar Aficionado as well
How in the HELL do U claim to LOVE CIGARS and NOT Read CIGAR AFICIONADO, are the words not small enough for you, HOW SAD.

Old 03-13-2012, 01:13 PM   #27
cigarsmoker2543

And I mentioned my DIVORCE once or can't U READ

Old 03-13-2012, 01:14 PM   #28
Adriftpanda
Peter's Daddy

First Name: Huy
Trading: (74)
Guantanamera
Adriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud of

I wish I was as nice as Albert.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #29
Adriftpanda
Peter's Daddy

Guantanamera
Adriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud of

Quote:
How in the HELL do U claim to LOVE CIGARS and NOT Read CIGAR AFICIONADO, are the words not small enough for you, HOW SAD.
Because that magazine is the biggest joke.

Unfortunately, I think you're actually serious about Cigar Aficionado.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:16 PM   #30
cigarsmoker2543

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoon View Post
there are no "private circles" here. So don't try and play the victim.

Take a look at some of your previous threads. Being belligerent to others has not endeared you to folks. Yet, they still offer advice on how you might fit in. You would do well to listen to some of it.
fit in to this group, please.

Old 03-13-2012, 01:18 PM   #31
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

Emjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wow, you're right. How can we love cigars if we don't read that pretentious, arrogant, snob magazine that caters to the 1% of cigar smokers that light their cigars with $100 dollar bills?

Its great and all that you like the magazine, but now you're questioning the members love for the hobby? Maybe this really isn't the right place for you. Cigar Aficionado has its own forum, go bother people over there.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:18 PM   #32
cigarsmoker2543

OH, someone please tell me what other people visiting your PRIVATE chat room should write about, Please tell me. I have to know.

LOVE CIGARSMOKER2543,

If youn want to talk in private U can reach me at CIGAR@USA.COM

Old 03-13-2012, 01:20 PM   #33
cigarsmoker2543

My last name is GLICKMAN Nice Jewish Kid, YOU GIVE US A BAD NAME

Old 03-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #34
Adriftpanda
Peter's Daddy

Guantanamera

I have absolutely no idea what your last comment meant, are you leaving us?
Old 03-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #35
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

Quote:
My last name is GLICKMAN Nice Jewish Kid, YOU GIVE US A BAD NAME
Old 03-13-2012, 01:22 PM   #36
cigarsmoker2543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash View Post
Wow, you're right. How can we love cigars if we don't read that pretentious, arrogant, snob magazine that caters to the 1% of cigar smokers that light their cigars with $100 dollar bills?

Its great and all that you like the magazine, but now you're questioning the members love for the hobby? Maybe this really isn't the right place for you. Cigar Aficionado has its own forum, go bother people over there.
NO I will stay here, I will learn to be hated by U, I do lewarn quite a bit from this Forum, so I'm not going.

AGAIN, Tell me what I need to inquire or talk about so I'm part of your 6 Member PRIVATE CROWD.

Old 03-13-2012, 01:32 PM   #37
Subvet642
Bilge Rat

First Name: Darren
Trading: (13)
LFdC Navy (Served With Honor)
Subvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to all

Quote:

Damnit Mikey! Now I gotta go out and get a friggin' subscription?
Old 03-13-2012, 01:32 PM   #38
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subvet642 View Post
Damnit Mikey! Now I gotta go out and get a friggin' subscription?
Been there, done that. Don't waste your money. You can have mine.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:37 PM   #39
Subvet642
Bilge Rat

First Name: Darren
Trading: (13)
LFdC Navy (Served With Honor)
Subvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to all

Quote:
Been there, done that. Don't waste your money. You can have mine.
But I don't want it!
But for some reason I'm supposed to read it...
Old 03-13-2012, 01:39 PM   #40
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subvet642 View Post
But I don't want it!
But for some reason I'm supposed to read it...
If you don't want it you must not love this hobby. Better just sell all your cigars now.