Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Old 06-05-2010, 11:47 AM   #1
smokinonthe13th

Default Re: 13th Floor Foundation Series (New Cigar)

Hey guys, just joined the board so I can talk with you guys directly.

Matt, thanks again for the review this week. Have received quite a bit of feedback, comments, and questions about our smokes, brand, concept, go to market strategy, you name it.

@Danny - Matt is right on the $$, we are based out here in AZ and are working on our retailer expansion. We are in discussion with a couple of B&M shops right now that have an online store so I am hopeful that we'll be able to offer this to our friends and fans while we continue to open accounts. I will keep you guys updated as we get this locked down.

I appreciate guys and look forward to taking this journey forward with you.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:15 AM   #2
OHRD
Garage w/ couch & ashtray

First Name: Matt
Trading: (39)
OHRD will become famous soon enoughOHRD will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinonthe13th View Post

Matt, thanks again for the review this week. Have received quite a bit of feedback, comments, and questions about our smokes, brand, concept, go to market strategy, you name it.

@Danny - Matt is right on the $$, we are based out here in AZ and are working on our retailer expansion. We are in discussion with a couple of B&M shops right now that have an online store so I am hopeful that we'll be able to offer this to our friends and fans while we continue to open accounts. I will keep you guys updated as we get this locked down.

I appreciate guys and look forward to taking this journey forward with you.
Welcome aboard Bryan - here is the link where you can introduce yourself: http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7
Old 09-16-2010, 11:33 AM   #3
LasciviousXXX
Team of 11...Always

First Name: Týr
Trading: (8)
VR
LasciviousXXX has disabled reputation

Quote:
You realize that one of the Team of 11 (Admins of the board) lives in Gilbert right? I'm talking about me

Actually had a question, seeing as how Casa Fuma cigars has now shut down, what other B&M's in the area carry your cigars so I can pick some up?
LasciviousXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 08:09 AM   #4
smokinonthe13th

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX View Post
You realize that one of the Team of 11 (Admins of the board) lives in Gilbert right? I'm talking about me

Actually had a question, seeing as how Casa Fuma cigars has now shut down, what other B&M's in the area carry your cigars so I can pick some up?
Tyr - you're in Gilbert? That's great!! Yeah it's unfortunate that Casa Fuma is no longer around - what an incredible shop/lounge it was. So the closest B&M that carries our sticks is Blew Smoke on Cooper and Warner. From there Maduros out in Chandler and Big Sticks in Mesa would be your best/closest options.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:26 AM   #5
LasciviousXXX
Team of 11...Always

First Name: Týr
Trading: (8)
VR
LasciviousXXX has disabled reputation

Quote:
Tyr - you're in Gilbert? That's great!! Yeah it's unfortunate that Casa Fuma is no longer around - what an incredible shop/lounge it was. So the closest B&M that carries our sticks is Blew Smoke on Cooper and Warner. From there Maduros out in Chandler and Big Sticks in Mesa would be your best/closest options.
Yep I'm in Gilbert. Val Vista/Warner area. It was a shame Casa Fuma closed down as it was literally less than a mile away. I'll swing by Blew Smoke this week and pick up a stick or two to try them out.

One of these days we'll have to meet up for a smoke and a drink
LasciviousXXX is offline   Reply With Quote