Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2011, 03:24 PM   #11
falconman515
Central Cali Cigar Crew

First Name: Chris
Trading: (35)
JL
falconman515 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: falconman515's NewAir AW-280E 28 Bottle Wineador Build!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry_Pirate View Post
Nice thread!!! Reconsidering purchasing one now.
Thats the reason for me doing this whole build thread! To help out a brother thats on the fence of getting one of these and push em over!!!

If you need any help or have any questions bro I would be more than happy to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth View Post
Are you still using cat litter? That would kinda creep me out, did you think about buying beads? Sorry if I missed this somewhere if you already explained it.
Ohh ya I will use Kitty Litter forever .... its a silica based bead.... almost nothing different then beads whatsoever.... as long as you get the correct kind and unscented then you are basically getting 8lbs. of beads for $16 to use in all of you humidors if need be.

KL works just the same as beads and holds my cooler at a dead on 63-65% Rh (normally about 63-64 at the bottom and rock solid 65 at the top) and will absorb and release Rh as needed to hold it perfect.

I know some guys like to go with beads but if you do a little research you will find that this kind of KL is the same thing brothers!

I actually bought a pound of actual humidity beads and I had more trouble with that stuff for a while until I switched over to the KL. I know some may disagree for whatever reason but there is NO REASON Whatsoever to buy to standard humidor beads over KL .... You are spending up to 5 times as much for "The Same Thing".

But I digress ... I am a huge advocate of this KL since it works perfect and saves us brothers a bunch of money for important things like the Sticks to fill out our new humidors.
falconman515 is offline   Reply With Quote