Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 12:41 PM   #1
CigaSkills9
Formerly Lt. Skills
 
CigaSkills9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
First Name: Michael
Location: Fayetteville,North Carolina
Posts: 148
Trading: (1)
Partagas Army (Served With Honor)
CigaSkills9 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: R.I.P. David Carradine

R.I.P. Grasshopper.....may your journey be complete now.
__________________
"What is more important? Time for a great Cigar or Time with a great Woman? I'll take one of each, just to be safe!" M. Summerskill
CigaSkills9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:40 PM   #2
yellowgoat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: R.I.P. David Carradine

I was watching Circle of Iron late last night, He was my favorite actor stared in Death Race 2000, Deathsport,Future Zone and the Kung Fu show. I never seen a DC movie I didn't like.

This is sad.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
ActionAndy
Dayman, Master of Karate
 
ActionAndy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
First Name: Andy
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Posts: 671
Trading: (7)
HdM
ActionAndy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: R.I.P. David Carradine

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowgoat View Post
I was watching Circle of Iron late last night, He was my favorite actor stared in Death Race 2000, Deathsport,Future Zone and the Kung Fu show. I never seen a DC movie I didn't like.

This is sad.
I think you, me, and David Carradine are the only people to have owned a copy of Circle of Iron.
ActionAndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:40 PM   #4
yellowgoat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: R.I.P. David Carradine

lol
Yeah, I just bought it again on Blu Ray. I couldn't believe how great the picture is on it.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content is copyrighted jointly by Cigar Asylum and the content provider.