|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Have My Own Room
|
Sweeet! Thanks
__________________
"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants." Albert Camus Cool Cigar Themed Stuff |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Have My Own Room
|
__________________
"The government turns every contingency into an excuse for enhancing power in itself." |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
On the inside looking out
|
..and we are rid of that darn dancing chicken smilie
__________________
"We're the fragile elite, they dragged off the street. I guess they just couldn't take us no more...We're all crazy" |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
JAFO
|
I'm not sure who to thank for the new digs, I love em.
But I'm certainly glad it's filling up with quality people.
__________________
A lost SOTL wandering the weird landscape of domesticity. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|