Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2014, 12:12 PM   #1
sigsauer
Have My Own Room
 
sigsauer's Avatar
2
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
First Name: Tom
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,380
Trading: (63)
Partagas
sigsauer has a spectacular aura aboutsigsauer has a spectacular aura aboutsigsauer has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Unemployment hinders me

tried to help out...
I was un-employed for 7 months...really sucks..
sent pm
no answer...oh well...I tried.
sigsauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 01:45 PM   #2
WhiteMamba
I'm scared of Neil.
 
WhiteMamba's Avatar
5
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
First Name: Michael
Location: Catawba, NC
Posts: 2,135
Trading: (28)
RyJ
WhiteMamba has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteMamba has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteMamba has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Unemployment hinders me

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigsauer View Post
tried to help out...
I was un-employed for 7 months...really sucks..
sent pm
no answer...oh well...I tried.
Well she's certainly not busy at work.
__________________
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Romans 12:10
WhiteMamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 01:58 PM   #3
pektel
I'm nuts for the place
 
pektel's Avatar
1
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
First Name: Peter
Location: Grand Rapids, MN
Posts: 4,320
Trading: (28)
LGC
pektel is just really nicepektel is just really nicepektel is just really nicepektel is just really nicepektel is just really nice
Default Re: Unemployment hinders me

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMamba View Post
Well she's certainly not busy at work.
I feel terrible for laughing so hard at this.
__________________
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your ATTITUDE about the problem.
pektel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 02:33 PM   #4
Tio Gato
Uncle Kitty
 
Tio Gato's Avatar
10
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
First Name: Jeff
Location: Casa Grande, AZ
Posts: 2,079
Trading: (11)
Partagas
Tio Gato is just really niceTio Gato is just really niceTio Gato is just really niceTio Gato is just really nice
Default Re: Unemployment hinders me

Her two cigars must be Moncadas. She's heard how wonderful they are.
__________________
"You stink like cigars Uncle Kitty!" Said my Boo age 3.
"Kid, take care of your family and the hell with anyone else" My Grandpa Bubba.
Tio Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 09:41 AM   #5
smokinbabe
Just in from the Storm
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2
Trading: (0)
smokinbabe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Unemployment hinders me

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigsauer View Post
tried to help out...
I was un-employed for 7 months...really sucks..
sent pm
no answer...oh well...I tried.

Sorry that I didnt reply sooner. I went out of state to interview for a job. I PM'ed you. Again, I apologize for not responding sooner.
smokinbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 11:08 AM   #6
WhiteMamba
I'm scared of Neil.
 
WhiteMamba's Avatar
5
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
First Name: Michael
Location: Catawba, NC
Posts: 2,135
Trading: (28)
RyJ
WhiteMamba has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteMamba has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteMamba has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Unemployment hinders me

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinbabe View Post
Sorry that I didnt reply sooner. I went out of state to interview for a job. I PM'ed you. Again, I apologize for not responding sooner.
I hope your interview went well
__________________
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Romans 12:10
WhiteMamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content is copyrighted jointly by Cigar Asylum and the content provider.