Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Wine, Beer, and Spirits

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2009, 11:39 AM   #1
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Jimmy Buffet's Frozen Concoction Maker

NEVER posted in here before, but as many of yu know, I am a post whore and I have to spread the love around eventually.
Seriously, I don't keep liquor or beer in the house, so what do I know about drink?
Alot.
Every Saturday my friend Mark hosts "Markaritaville" at his condo down by the river (not van-shaped). He received the
MFCM as a Christmas gift, and I bet it stayed in the box for 6 months, because he THOUGHT a blender made a decent
frozen drink.
HA.
This machine is the greatest invention for the kitchen/bar since the cocktail strainer. We have all made daquiris in our
kitchen before, and even if you get it all just right, you still get chips of ice in there, and frankly, it just can't measure
up to a restaurant quality frozen concoction. ENTER the $199 Bahamas model Frozen Concoction Maker, the bottom
of the line. You can spend 4-500 clams on the top of the line, there are three models to choose from.
But all you get is more pitcher capacity and more and useless switches. The bottom of the line unit makes a drink
that tops anything you can get in a bar or restaurant, because the consistency is the same, but the blend is up to you.
First the unit shaves the ice to a tiny chip, dispensing it into the blender mounted below. Once the right amount of ice
has been shaved, the Blender itself kicks in and easily knocks those chips into superfine crystals while blending the drink.
It will do it by itself or you can operate the controls manually. "But I don't WANT to spend 200 bucks on a blender..."
Fine, live in a cave the rest of your life. I AM moving on.
Buy it, work it, live it. You will never find a better drink maker in your lifetime.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MargaritavilleFrozenConcoctionMaker.jpg (11.6 KB, 372 views)
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote