Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
WildBlueSooner
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: James
Trading: (19)
AirForce (Served With Honor)
WildBlueSooner has a spectacular aura aboutWildBlueSooner has a spectacular aura aboutWildBlueSooner has a spectacular aura about
Default Thanks @$$holes...my humi is filled up

Well, it is official, mu humi is completely packed. Thanks to the bombs, the trades, the good deals in the WTS forum, and pointing me in the right direction w/ cbid, and other places to buy! The emotions I am feeling are so mixed, I am very confused. I felt proud at first, like a father watching his son become a man...but the it hit me, what do I do now?

I was warned about getting a humi 4x what I thought I would need. I was gonna get a 100ct but went with a 400ct...I followed the rules, but still I should have gone bigger.

I only joined in Feb. but since then I have tried many great cigars, met some amazing people, interacted in trades, contests, and PIFs. I look forward to maintaining activity on the Asylum, meeting more people, and smoking even more great cigars.

Thanks to the TOE, and thanks to the many friends I have made. I still have not been able to make it to a herf but I am trying my damnedest! So to all that have helped me, advised me, bombed me, traded with me, and just talked to me....CHEERS and thanks!

Last edited by WildBlueSooner; 05-21-2009 at 02:01 PM.
WildBlueSooner is offline   Reply With Quote