Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2009, 06:54 AM   #11
Hardcz

Default Re: Silound's Dog-Rocket Review Challenge!

no. 10

no real aroma from the stick, faint grass on the predraw

draw is pretty tight, has ok flavors, light spice with a sweet kint on the finish.

tastes like dry tobacco...little pepper replaced the spice though, still tight as heck... it's not a terrible cigar... though the draw is making it a bitz....

I smoked it about half way through when my jaw started to hurt. I might smoke one again if given to me, though would rather now. If the draw was better it might be a different story.

no. 13

This thing looks to have delevoped a box press look. It's tigher than a **** anyways, I cut it and was surprised by the draw, it's actually quite looose, almost too loose. I'm getting a black pepper in the back of my throat though on the predraw... kind of scarry.. Cap has a crack in it...so I have to spit tobacco...

lighting up I a mouth full of musty/moldy flavor and a cup full of pepper. This is quite terrible... a ton of smoke...

I'm starting to get sick and it's only an half inch into the cigar....

I tuffed it out for another inch and I have developed a headache. My mouth is burning with pepper with a moldy food flavor. Please save these only for those you hate. I tossed the stick at roughly 2 inches smoked. I'm sorry but it's just that bad.