Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2014, 10:02 AM   #1
Stevez
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Steve
Trading: (7)
HUpmann
Stevez will become famous soon enough
Default Thank you & Goodbye

Guy, I am going to be withdrawing from this website due to some health issues that are forcing me to quit smoking cigars. I know that this site is much more than that, but for me, at least now, I am going to need to unwind any and all my connections from the cigar world in order to quit.

I went to the hospital on Sunday as I was experiencing chest pains and I had a mild heart attack. On Monday, the doctors completed a procedure to put a shunt in one of my valves, that was 95% blocked. The other two were ok and it has become very clear that I have serious life style changes to make. I have a lot of weight to lose as well.

I have really loved it here to learn about cigars, but so much more. You guys are so giving and thoughtful and I really appreciate it over the years. I wish you all the best and thanks again for all you have given me. Best wishes. Steve

P.S. I know that I am extremely lucky and this was my wake up call, so I am very grateful.
Stevez is offline   Reply With Quote