Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2014, 08:38 PM   #1
Veatorious
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Ryan
Trading: (3)
Montecristo
Veatorious will become famous soon enough
Default Sad day, conflicted

So, my allergies have become just horrible as of late. So bad that I am even getting headaches and every time I talk on a conference call or on the phone I get asked if I am sick. In fact even asthma started to become a daily issue. So after trying for a month to figure out what the heck is going on around my house, work, food intake, etc it comes down to one core contributor.... CIGARS. WTF, really....

I started to kick this hobby in high gear about 4 months ago, well that's when my body started to react. Nose, eyes, and the asthma (all allergy driven). Wasn't too bad at first, but noticeable. But now after I smoke a cigar, I go days with a stuffed up nose, breathing issues and itchy throat.

I love this hobby, love cigars, love talking about cigars, buying cigars, giving cigars away, and just sharing the love of this hobby with friends. But my health is more of a priority. Especially since I am only 32 years old.

I am conflicted, as my collection just got really interesting. I built my wineador, tracked down some awesome Liga's and Tats along with various other highly regarded sticks.... became a Cigar Zombie (most important). All to receive this news....

Time to think out my next move. ((((Thanks for the rant))))