Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
hazydat620
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Chad(choad, schoad)
Trading: (10)
hazydat620 is on a distinguished road
Default And so it begins

Well the cooler is clean and the desktop humidor is seasoning. I tried something a little diff. with the cooler and was pretty happy with the results. I filled the cooler with water and added some of the chlorine free .99 store oxy-clean and let it sit overnight. I dumped it out rinsed and scrubbed with a hard bristle brush and dried out with towell. I then added the news paper(thanks Russ) and cool crisp that the old lady had under the sink, they're supposed to be better than AHBS? Let sit again and was good to go a, nice odorless cooler ready for some sticks. I got the floral puck in there from the desktop until my HCM beads get here, could have had them already but didn't put two and two together when I went and sat with Mike Sun., oh well. The desktop has been seasoning since Fri. nite. The Hygro is off 2' but thats within tolerance per instructions. Can't wait to start filling even em more. The old lady can hardly wait I'm sure. Thanks for the guidance