Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
sikk50
Just Bored Really...

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (13)
LGC
sikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of light
Default A New Job

Some of you know that I have been struggling to start a career, the criminal justice system isn't as easy to get into as some of the commercials would like you to think. I've been out of college with 2 AS degrees and a BA for nearly two years, living back at home and working the same job I have had since high school (park ranger part time). Today I got the phone call that a department is finally giving me a chance. Its not my ideal job, but it is a leap in the right direction. I sign papers and get fitted next week, and begin on the 19th. I will be spending my first Christmas away from home, it will be hard but exciting!

For those of you who have known about my struggles and supported me through this long road, I truly want to thank you all.